Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets should just rope.

Sodoku

Sodoku

Self-banned
-

The blackpill in its glory form. Manlets are truecels.

impossible, they wouldn´t be able to reach the ceiling.

Water is wet. Being a manlet is a solute hell

Tenor 1

Height affects all aspects of your life. Being a sub 5'10" young man is hell in the modern world. I'm not short, but I'm not tall either. I'm so glad I'm not a turbo manlet and anyone who says height doesn't matter needs to be executed.

I'll rope eventually

i would never rope, i would always take tallfags with me hehe :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The govt ahould give us manlets free LL

im starting to feel better then i saw this thread

manlets are screwed no matter the race.

Damn bruh how u just going to yoink my thread

As a manlet even if you succeed once you will still be playing on legendary mode and will always have to rely on “getting lucky” which could mean once every 3-4 years

this is ASSUMING your face is really attractive

The government should euthanize any kid who will end up being sub 6ft as well as any man sub 6ft. They wont make it in today's world, there is no point in keeping them alive. if not then at least put them on disability.

If you're playing life on hard mode as a manlet, then it's only fair that you take unfair advantages.
My dad who is 5'7 used to use martial arts when we fought before i learned how to and beat his ass lol.
He says "what? I'm a little guy".
Implying that when he doens't have the advantages of being big he needs to take an unfair advantage like martial arts to win out.
That tacitly backs the principle of needing unfair advantages to even the odds.
You miss out on the pleasure of power and ego that way.
Which I couldn't live without lol.

if I were manlet i need to be repaid in fair compensation for being immorally mistreated passively by people's biology and societal structure
It's only fair if you are immoral to people for the immorality they dealt you in unfairness.
Don't make there be a favorable unfairness. MAKE FAVORABLE EQUALITY.
They say an eye for an eye leave everyone blind.
well in this case they won't be taking your eye when you're taking there's because they've already taken your eye passively.
they're not entitled to take yours back because they already do it passively.
so you just taking theirs is just what they do passively/ unconsciously.
it's unfair if they do anything to stop you.

Last edited: