Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlets read

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Being short and average looking or below (as a better looking manlet) if you ever wondered "hmm maybe its because im ugly", Blackpill: No its not, its because you are short.

If you ever wondered what if you were better looking, Blackpill: it doesnt get any better being a good looking manlet, because being a manlet is a negative and being better looking is a positive, and from simple maths a negative with a positive still makes a negative.

Being tall and ugly, is bad, but the best theory out right now is just be tall and white theory, do not argue otherwise, its very true.

Height is the most important factor for a male to have these days simple as, you ugly tall guys, you would rope if you had to spend a day as a manlet.

If i had the choice being good looking manlet vs ugly and tall? Ugly and tall all the way.

Height is more of a power factor as we literally have to look up to tall people which just belittles you as a person, even if you are average height.

TLDR: being a good looking manlet is no different than being a ugly manlet. Just be tall and white theory is very true.

I wish I was a good lookin' manlet. the foids would call me "short and sweet" i reckon

I don't have a chance as a 5'7 manlet. It's over 4 me. Nobody respects manlets

Being short and average looking or below (as a better looking manlet) if you ever wondered "hmm maybe its because im ugly", Blackpill: No its not, its because you are short.

If you ever wondered what if you were better looking, Blackpill: it doesnt get any better being a good looking manlet, because being a manlet is a negative and being better looking is a positive, and from simple maths a negative with a positive still makes a negative.

Being tall and ugly, is bad, but the best theory out right now is just be tall and white theory, do not argue otherwise, its very true.

Height is the most important factor for a male to have these days simple as, you ugly tall guys, you would rope if you had to spend a day as a manlet.

If i had the choice being good looking manlet vs ugly and tall? Ugly and tall all the way.

Height is more of a power factor as we literally have to look up to tall people which just belittles you as a person, even if you are average height.

TLDR: being a good looking manlet is no different than being a ugly manlet. Just be tall and white theory is very true.
Did you ever date with a girl who only saw ur facepic bro?

I hardly care about the sexual side of things anymore. I just want to be treated as a fellow man. :feelsbadman:

I'm 5'8. How bad is that?

some people on this website are extremely low IQ
I see comments like this all the time:
>Im white and an incel so JBW is bs
>Im tall and an incel so being tall doesnt matter
>Im average+ looking and incel so height/race matter the most.

There are many things that matter and you can't just deny it when we got so many evidence

If you aren't open to getting height surgery you are VOLCEL.

The height gene is recessive.... yeah sure
Fuck my luck then

Go to a mirror and tip toe. You mog your default stance easily.

It never began for manlets, tbh tbh.

you faggots stop complaining bitch

If you aren't open to getting height surgery you are VOLCEL.

Height surgery is a cope, and only helps if you are a few inches shorter than average. It's also super unhealthy for you and pretty much cripples you for life. Just admit that its over for manlets.

Agreed. Height is the single most important thing in life for men.

I wish I was a good lookin' manlet. the foids would call me "short and sweet" i reckon
HAHAHAHAHA
but for real though, i wish.

Did you ever date with a girl who only saw ur facepic bro?
not trying online dating after the posts ive read here
Agreed. Height is the single most important thing in life for men.
you faggots stop complaining bitch
?

you said it

Im 5'3 as well.
I wanna rope

If you're a manlet and don't at least look like Brad Pitt, then it's over.
Tallfags can ascend if they're 6 and below in facial appearance.

Height is fairly overrated around here. I am about 6 foot 6 and i would happily be 5 foot 5 if it meant i had a 8/10 face

5'9" and looks like Tom Cruise is better than 6'1" and looks like a chinless pedophile.
5'2" and looks above average is worse than 6'4" and slightly-below average.

i'm a good looking manlet but it doesn't help at all when femoids treat you like a child because you're 5'4.

i met this one girl and she told me she was the SHORTEST girl in her GROUP and was being mocked for it, and she was like 5'9.

i'm 5'4 h e h e

Height is fairly overrated around here. I am about 6 foot 6 and i would happily be 5 foot 5 if it meant i had a 8/10 face
Above 6'3 is too much tbh. Around 5'11/6'0 is optimal imo with a good frame that is.
5'9" and looks like Tom Cruise is better than 6'1" and looks like a chinless pedophile.
5'2" and looks above average is worse than 6'4" and slightly-below average.

5'9 chad > 6'1 chadlite. Face is most important as long as you're not a complete manlet.

YES height is important. But think about how many people are 5'7'' and below. In europe most countries have 5'10'' as their average man height and being tall isn't something rare. Having a CHAD face is much more rare, and being ugly is more common than being a manlet. If you are both it's truly over for you.