Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over manlets know the pain of boyceldom

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
every low T manlet knows the pain of getting called boy, buddy, pal etc.
you have subhuman height and combined with your low T facial structure induced by estrogenic jewish chemicals in the water and food you consume have people deducing that you are just a teenager. if you go to a liquor store they will almost always ask for id:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree: they just don't see you as a man.
you are in a perpetual state of boyceldom like knajjd. conversely there are high t males out there who are tall, hairy and have a full beard at the age of fucking 16.

MY MUSTACHE BARELY FUCKING GREW AND IM AT 21, THIS SHITTY NIGGER SOCIETY SHOULD COMPENSATE US FOR OUR PHYSICAL IMPERFECTIONS :reeeeee:

All I can say to this is preach it brother. Story of a baby faced manlet's life. Now I'm going to go back to self medicating with wine to forget my unfortunate existence.

Brutal boy-pilled

Only my height makes me child tbh

All I can say to this is preach it brother. Story of a baby faced manlet's life. Now I'm going to go back to self medicating with wine to forget my unfortunate existence.
I'm also a baby faced manlet. My female employee told me that I had a baby face. :feelsUgh:

I'm always called boy

knajjd's a fakecel
bad opinion

I'm always called boy
fetchimage

cope, prettyboys are slayers
ogrefags wish they were lower T

I look like a boycel cuz i am pale skinned, have this retarded curly perm fuckboi haircut and dress like an hopeless underground drug user (wich isnt very far from the truth, i smoke a lot of weed) honestly i have no complaints at all when i am a boycel, i am 25 yrs and sometimes its uncommon for ppl to think that im under 18, when 2 years ago i used to look like a subhuman in his 30 because i used to shave my head regularly and was fat(volunteerly, not cuz of balding), thought i looked tough like Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Andrew Tate and other bald chads, JFL. Being a boycel is a blessing tbh.