Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlets keep hoping for a growth spurt until their mid twenties

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I see so many poor manlets that keep hoping tgat they'll get a growth spurt. They keep on telling themselves that they can't be short, I'll grow soon enough until wham you're 26 and you're still a manlet, forever fucked until you die from old age or some sickness, in pain and alone, only brought into this world because of your parents blind lust.

It's over, it's better to just accept how shit life is now than to keep hoping. It will only make it harder for you.

After 15 you won't grow any more than a few centimeters.

I see so many poor manlets that keep hoping tgat they'll get a growth spurt. They keep on telling themselves that they can't be short, I'll grow soon enough until wham you're 26 and you're still a manlet, forever fucked until you die from old age or some sickness, in pain and alone, only brought into this world because of your parents blind lust.

It's over, it's better to just accept how shit life is now than to keep hoping. It will only make it harder for you.
You're right OP. Look at these coping manlets reddit.com/r/short

Time for them to accept they'll never be chads, they'll just be dwarves and 'young man' for the rest of their longer miserable lifespans.

BTW I'm a turbo manlet, I'm going to LDAR in this closet space now.

by 18 most everyone is done

this is complete bullshit
Why? I personally had a rapid growth spurt till 15, then grew only a couple of centimeters after that and reached my final height at roughly 17.

Why? I personally had a rapid growth spurt till 15, then grew only a couple of centimeters after that and reached my final height at roughly 17.
So you use your own personal experience to determine height growth for everyone?

main-qimg-a77aa0bd3a8fd8d6cadaef75df07f90e

the CJC study included equal number blacks and hispanics , who go through puberty earlier than whites, and therefore stop growing earlier.

My condolences.

Men don't finish developping until 25 so it is reasonable to hope you will grow in height till 25.

Men don't finish developping until 25 so it is reasonable to hope you will grow in height till 25.
You're thinking about the clavicles, ie your shoulders/frame. Legs close much earlier, 65% of people have closed legs by 18, and it jumps to 85% by 19. By 20, completely forget about natural height growth.

lol. Poor bastards. Imagine waiting your entire youth for a fictional growth spurt, then a year later realising not only that it isn't coming, but that your youth is over and your life with it. I was done at 17, which is standard I believe. Nobody I know grew after that.

Growing until 25 is the biggest bull shit/cope I've ever heard. It's extremely rare for people past their late teens to have growth spurts. In my all years I've never seen a single person have a huge growth spurt.

When I was 15/16 I thought I would also grow into my 20s. If I could go back in time I would be taking hgh at 15.

at 18 its over boyo. I'm 5 10 so I'm okay but i wish i was 6 foot. can't imagine being super short. even at 5 10 i get mogged a fair amount.

lol im not that upset about it. i wear loafers a lot so that adds about an inch. with shoes on I'm probably 5 11. my main issue is acne scars.

In elementary school I was the second tallest kid in class. It was nice while it lasted!

Cope

Get xrays ASAP and determine
ik its cope lol

my dad says im fine and guys who worry about heir height are idiots and need to focus on other things KEK, easy to say when your height start with a 6

ik its cope lol

my dad says im fine and guys who worry about heir height are idiots and need to focus on other things KEK, easy to say when your height start with a 6
brutal genetic recomb pill

dad was 6'2 mom 5'4 i breezed past the 6ft marker

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

arent you 6'4? and used hgh or something right
low key cheated by taking peptides and using estrogen blockers to keep my plates open at 16 but keep that on the DL

fr im tryna reach that 200cm mark

low key cheated by taking peptides and using estrogen blockers to keep my plates open at 16 but keep that on the DL

fr im tryna reach that 200cm mark
kek any side effects?
richcel?

almost 6'6:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

kek any side effects?
richcel?

almost 6'6:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
I'm not 6'6, goal is to reach 200cm.

side effects included short term cortisol and prolactin increase making me experience hot flashes and nausea for 30min because of hexarelin. long term effects were from low estrogen side effects. main ones were lethargy and irritability. as well as pissing more than you drink and constant dehydration making my creatine levels high damaging my kidneys slightly. worth imo

im trying to accept it but I just can't

Jfl at manlets, chad is already 6 feet at the age of 15 while the manlet is 5’4.

And because chads magnificent genes, he gets a growth spurt and goes to 6’3 while the manlet only grows half a inch more

Sorry to blackpill you but HGH won't help you much at 18, doctors are extremely strict when it comes to giving HGH. Even then you run the risk of fucking up your discs and internal bloating that's gonna fuck up your organs, I knew a manlet that was like 5'4 that constantly ran doses of medically prescribed hgh, yeah he still ended up being a manlet, just slightly less manlet than before.

He was even on it from way before he started puberty, if you started now and your growth plates weren't closed you would at the most gain like 2 inches but hey that might be worth it but it's gonna be extremely hard and by the time your doctor has prescribed it to you you'll most likely be around 19 and at that point it might be too late.

There's no magic cure out there that will turn you from a 5'4 manlet to some 6'6 Chad, with medically prescribed HGH you'll reach 5'6. The Pepties and blockers that Machiavelli are talking about are more like natural boosters which are way more safe but also less potent, it's good that he used these at 16 as he didn't run the same risk of fucking up his natural endocrine system and at this time his plates were most likely still open. But these boosters won't get you far at 18.

My advice, go to your doctor and ask him if he can run a blood test to test your hormone levels, they'll test your thyroid levels (things like T4) to see if everything is working with your pituitary glands. In addition to this they'll also test your sex hormones and stuff like hemoglobin, etc to see if your blood is fine. If you're found to have below the minimum average of any hormones they'll have to do further extensive tests before they actually put you on something.

I recently got this done and apparently my blood is very healthy, with some of my measurements being beyond the top average, sadly I couldn't get an accurate reading on my T levels and cortisol because it was at 9:40AM and at that point a persons T levels sink by a fair margin. So make sure you get tested at 8AM. I was apparently also very high in HGH, the natural HGH levels range from (11-23) and mine was at 21.3 so that's a bit of life fuel although that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm gonna grow any more in terms of bones *crosses fingers for Chad tier bone growth*. Not only is it smart in terms of getting your hormones tested but you also get to see if you're deficient in anything, I found out that I had an iron deficiency so now I finally had the answer as to why I had been feeling so tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back