Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets just can’t win

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
As a Manlet if you gymmax you either have 2 outcomes

1. You have a small Frame, and you end up looking like a muscular child, and nobody cares

2. You have a big Frame, and you end up looking like a muscular block of meat, and you look comical, like those blocks from Super Mario 64

A tall guy with a small frame looks athletic and cool, a tall guy with a big frame looks dominant and powerful.

Over for Shortcels in regards to fitness and gains maxxing

Face is everything. Nothing works without a face.

only advantage is it costs less to feed a manlet compared to a tallfag

Manlets must rope asap

Manlets cannot win anything. Even manlets with Gigachad faces and statusmaxxed halo like Tom Cruise still get mocked regularly for their height. If you are a manlet, it is beyond over and you should know that women desperately want you dead.

whats worse being a sandnigger or a manlet?

I hate being a manlet. I would prefer to be a 6'5 tall ogre instead of being a 5'5 pretty boy chadlet.
whats worse being a sandnigger or a manlet?
Just imagine being both lmao

Both are bad. Being a white manlet would give me more of a halo when it comes to jobs, academia and dealing with police. Being a 6'3" sandnigger would give me more chances to date though.

I'd rather be the 6'3 sandnigger than white manlet tbh

For women yes, but for moneymaxxing no.
Best of course would being white and tall.

and disabled :feelsrope:
White and tall by itself doesn't get you shit unless you SEAmaxx.

As a Manlet if you gymmax you either have 2 outcomes

1. You have a small Frame, and you end up looking like a muscular child, and nobody cares

2. You have a big Frame, and you end up looking like a muscular block of meat, and you look comical, like those blocks from Super Mario 64

A tall guy with a small frame looks athletic and cool, a tall guy with a big frame looks dominant and powerful.

Over for Shortcels in regards to fitness and gains maxxing

there's no shortage of billionaire manlets who get shit on daily for being manlets