Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets,it's really over.

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled

the empathetic gender :reeeeee:

Being a manlet is a true shit.

are you trying to make me rope?? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If I weren't tall (not a brag) I would consider roping after watching that video. No joke.

Manlets can just CHOose to work on their pERsonalies and they'll be ALright, even in AMerica.

height>face

A manlet from my class in Uni has a gf,even though he is 5'5" but has a pretty good face and is white.Chiseled jaw and good bone structure so he facemogs me to oblivion.

A manlet from my class in Uni has a gf,even though he is 5'5" but has a pretty good face and is white.Chiseled jaw and good bone structure so he facemogs me to oblivion.

It's okay man, only sufferers can understand sufferers.

Stop getting triggered you bunch of pussies, how can anyone who knew it’s over actually care what a bunch of fat whores have to say on the matter?

We already knew what they think, you can’t allow your emotions to be tied to what people you consider meaningless think about you, that is serious cuck mentality.

If these women were actually attractive they’d be virtue signalling instead of compensating for their obesity by shitting on us.

Last edited:
mashallah
1524236166-chat-musulman-qlf.jpg
based cat

Much like gamers, short men need to rise up.

Its never began man :feelscry: