Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets in the gym

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
I go to the gym and I see a 5'4 manlet everytime I'm in there. he's a regular, and everybody knows him. he tries to hit on the cardiobunnies and is practically laughed out of the gym everytime.

Manlets need to realize it's just a waste of time trying to get big. The only hope for manlets is to get rich. that's the only way they can escape inceldom.

i see quite a few turbomanlets in my gym. shit like that keeps me going for so long.

im srsly considering suicide. my height has handicapped me not just in dating but in all social interactions

i see quite a few turbomanlets in my gym. shit like that keeps me going for so long.

i feel so bad but its too fucking funny. i just crack up when i see a manlet deadlifting 4 plates

If I was over 6 feet tall, I would never waste time worrying or thinking about manlets

i feel so bad but its too fucking funny. i just crack up when i see a manlet deadlifting 4 plates

i find it more disturbingly pleasuring than funny, not because of schaudenfraude but because i love to feel superior to others especially in something so important such as height. like crooks from of mice and men.

If I was over 6 feet tall, I would never waste time worrying or thinking about manlets
im 6'5. i feel bad for manlets but when i see them in the gym i cant help but laugh. theyre so fucked

im srsly considering suicide. my height has handicapped me not just in dating but in all social interactions

where do you live? 5'9 limits your dating options but for social interactions it shouldnt be that bad.

u can can leg extensions in poland. will get u to 6ft probably. dont be such a pussy
if i make it to 50 years old i dont wanna be in a wheelchair. thanks.

The only hope for manlets is to get rich. that's the only way they can escape inceldom.

JFL
Q11SolPic11

CEO  11

Ceoheight

Lmao there is so many turbomanlets and framecels at my gym

why even fucking try anymore. might as well drop out of school. stop showering, brushing teeth, just gonna wear the same clothes everyday and LDAR. balding manlets get no respect and are a joke to society.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

why even fucking try anymore. might as well drop out of school. stop showering, brushing teeth, just gonna wear the same clothes everyday and LDAR. balding manlets get no respect and are a joke to society.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

wear a wig and wear shoe lifts. u may be able to trick some bitch into fucking you

7a3eeb3341d3d87ddc924e5237820f21

A pictures worth a thousand words

Sounds like a curry, right?

Most of the manlets at my gym have decent physiques. I feel bad for them because they're putting in so much work for nothing.

Most of the manlets at my gym have decent physiques. I feel bad for them because they're putting in so much work for nothing.

that's what makes it so funny. they're in there 3 hours every day thinking it will change their lives. the fact is we are all fucked

Non incels coming here just to make fun of real incels holy crap this is gonna turn into misc/lookism soon

Non incels coming here just to make fun of real incels holy crap this is gonna turn into misc/lookism soon
im a certified incel. kissless virgin... im just saying the facts.. you turbomanlets look funny n the gym man no offense

im a certified incel. kissless virgin... im just saying the facts.. you turbomanlets look funny n the gym man no offense
Yeah 6'5 incel yeah dude i believe you ur such an incel poor guy

Oh let me guess you are a mentalcel huh :feelsgah:

brother manletcel, why are u mad at me. i am just a humble tallcel
Because you are not an incel and come here to make fun of incel traits

Especially height that is the most important thing to women

yea hes a currycel. smells like shit and wears a polo to the gym too
I knew it. 5'4", hitting gym everyday, hitting on cardiobunnies, matches an exact curry profile. Never knew I am so good at curry profiling.

I hate being a manlet

Im 5 ft 7 and bald. Imagine my life

i agree height is important but when u are a BigearCel like me there is no hope. i look like an elephant

I wish i could torture you to death. 6 ft 5 and incel my ass

I wish i could torture you to death. 6 ft 5 and incel my ass

6'5 is definitely framecel status being 6'2.5 is the best height

6'5 is definitely framecel status being 6'2.5 is the best height
>Implying you can't be taller than this and still be built like a brick shithouse
Just look at Lebron, Thor Bjornsson, or Dwayne Johnson

One of my favorite Manlet cope images lol
Edc

I'm 6'1 btw

Op is a lookism faggot. Hes that skinny brown dude with tats and who wears skinny jeans. He used to have an account here and he shit on other cels constantly

If you're going to the gym OP, you're a coping moron yourself. There's no gym for your face, and women don't give a shit about your muscles.

Legit. I'm a manlet and I'm thinking about giving up gymcelling. Just walk my dog for exercise. Twinkmaxx instead of musclemaxx