Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Manlets have it better when flying

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I mean economy class seats are so small like my legs dont even fit in their thats probably the only thing thats good about being a manlet

only benefit to manletism imo is easier muscle gain. other than that it fucking sucks.

How tall are you OP

Manlets live more comfortable lives than us tallcels. Almost everything is designed for them. They need to recognize manlet privilege.

Manlets live more comfortable lives than us tallcels. Almost everything is designed for them. They need to recognize manlet privilege.
high iq. but the only thing they say is "tallcells are volcels" bullshit.

Housing is cheaper :lul:
cedarmountain-1.jpg

bullshit, true manlets are too small for most things. I can not find any clothing that fits me and I'm always too small to grab things/do things. In order to have any privilege you have to be average/the norm.