Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlets gtfih! I found a way to ascend for us

Unlike S.R.B, I don't entertain myself with filth.

I'm not particularly short but I do have scoliosis (a curve in my spine), which is bad news for a number of reasons.

The best way I know of to try to correct it is an inversion table, so maybe that would work for other spine issues too. I do keep my monitor at a good height when I use the PC. I have no idea if stretches work but they hurt my back after a while and I had to stop.

If anyone else has any ideas for things that might work please let me know ^^

I'm not particularly short but I do have scoliosis (a curve in my spine). It's bad news for a number of reasons.

The best way I know of to try to correct it is an inversion table. Maybe that would work for other spine issues too. I do keep my monitor at a good height when I use the PC. I have no idea if stretches work but they hurt my back after a while and I had to stop.

If anyone else has any ideas for things that might work please let me know ^^
I remember being told that I have Scoliosis in Middle School. Does correcting it make you taller?

I remember being told that I have Scoliosis in Middle School. Does correcting it make you taller?

Hm, maybe a bit :)

I do know that it's a good idea to try to fix it regardless. A straight spine is good for your posture, organs and also of course your central nervous system.