Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets get rejected because of their bad personalities = 15k upvotes jfl

gee, so many short men with bad personalities

Ah, yes, an insecurity that stems from a lifetime of oppression is somehow their fault.

"If you’re short live your life like you’re tall. Otherwise you’ll be living your life like you’re small."

Jfl at how they link good personality with tallness, but still don't understand the halo effect. "If you're black, live your life like you're white."

Also notice how there is not a single study or experiment in that post. Bluepillers will give 15k upvotes for empty platitudes but they won't touch this:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

The manlet's exes probably cheated on the manlet with chad.

I hate to say it, but I get where the Redditers are coming from. I read about this guy who won a $110,000,000 lottery so never has to wage slave again. But I have lots of wage slave friends who're always complaining about their jobs. Obviously, all they have to do is play the lottery. Soon, they wouldn't have to wage slave either. /s

No question reddit foids upvoted this into the stratosphere -- they never want to acknowedge the truth of their own shallowness and everything is always the man's fault. God, what's worse than the truth is the constant gas lighting and denial from women. And what's worse than that is that so many people (including themselves I'm convinced) buy into this delusional bullshit that they put forth to protect their own egos and reputation.

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS FAGGOT. im gonna debunk this fag

"i have a few friends who are short and date much taller women but they're ok with their height" i don't believe this. first of all, people online can say ANYTHING they want and we can never know if they're honest or lying. according to data i read, over 90% of relationships involve a man taller than the woman. only a tiny percent involve them both being the same height and only a tiny percent involve the woman being taller than the man. and the tiny percent where the woman is taller includes woman who are only 1 or 2 or 3 inches taller instead of several inches. Why should i believe that he met a few short guys dating MUCH taller women? That's difficult to find. And let's say he's telling the truth. Well guess what? You cannot generalize what usually happens based on a few anecdotes. Anecdotal evidence is NOT evidence. And when you generalize what women's dating preferences are based on a few short guys, you're using the hasty generalizations fallacy. A few short guys dating much taller women does NOT represent what usually happens. You cannot generalize based on a few examples. Because you aren't considering millions of other examples where, for all you know, the opposite happens.

Also, he then says he knows short men who consider women "evil". Statistically, misogynistic men have far more consensual sex partners and far more one night stands. There's also a direct link between sexism and sexual experience among teenage boys. Studies also show that rapists have much more consensual sex than most men and have far more consensual sex partners, more dating partners, early virginity loss and first date at an early age. Men who struggle finding a sexual or romantic partner usually aren't misogynistic at all. But of course, the internet (including Reddit) loves to emphasize the rare misogynistic men who are virgins or struggle finding a GF while the usual misogynists (chads) are swept under the rug. I bet these short guys don't exist, and even if they do, he's generalizing based on a few short guys he met IRL. i bet he's met many incels who don't hate women and who never admit they're virgins (because most virgin men won't admit it) and i bet he met many sexist chads and they often hide their misogyny (many misogynists easily hide it).

Ironically, he says short men can't find someone because they're insecure about their height yet he admitted his insecure short friends still had GFs in the past.

Now the issue with his stupid argument is that many people can easily hide their insecurity. Bluepilled homos like saying that people can "detect" your insecurity but somehow, women cannot detect red flags of domestic abusers and somehow rapists and misogynistic men still sleep with lots of women consensually and nobody knows they're rapists or misogynists, respectively. The vast majority of rapists successfully hide that they're rapists. Depressed people often successfully hide their depression. So obviously you can easily hide insecurity about your height. So i think many short men being rejected has NOTHING to do with their insecurity.

Also, the idea that many women will date shorter men is FALSE. In one survey where Match surveyed over 2000 non-Match users it found that 71% of women won't date shorter men. In another survey, only 4% of women were willing to date a shorter man compared to 23% of men being willing to date a taller woman. It also found that on average, the shortest a woman will date is 5'9 and the shortest men will date is 5'1. Even in video interviews where they asked women in the streets, almost all of them said no to dating shorter guys. In a lot of these videos, many women said they won't date short men. And if you're really short, like 5'2 or 5'3, you are heightmogged by many women and many of these women won't date you. I also read that very short men (5'2 or 5'3) have less sex partners in life than men who aren't as short.

Being too short can definitely be a dealbreaker to many women. It's a fact. Funny how the blackpill is supported by surveys, statistics and research papers but the bluepill is only supported by unverifiable anecdotes.

Man that dude even managed to piss of Redditors. Some actual blackpills further down in the thread

Short men have to be the most hated group universally by society.

I hate to say it, but I get where the Redditers are coming from. I read about this guy who won a $110,000,000 lottery so never has to wage slave again. But I have lots of wage slave friends who're always complaining about their jobs. Obviously, all they have to do is play the lottery. Soon, they wouldn't have to wage slave either. /s
Ngl you almost had me at first

No question reddit foids upvoted this into the stratosphere -- they never want to acknowedge the truth of their own shallowness and everything is always the man's fault. God, what's worse than the truth is the constant gas lighting and denial from women. And what's worse than that is that so many people (including themselves I'm convinced) buy into this delusional bullshit that they put forth to protect their own egos and reputation.
Based

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS FAGGOT. im gonna debunk this fag

"i have a few friends who are short and date much taller women but they're ok with their height" i don't believe this. first of all, people online can say ANYTHING they want and we can never know if they're honest or lying. according to data i read, over 90% of relationships involve a man taller than the woman. only a tiny percent involve them both being the same height and only a tiny percent involve the woman being taller than the man. and the tiny percent where the woman is taller includes woman who are only 1 or 2 or 3 inches taller instead of several inches. Why should i believe that he met a few short guys dating MUCH taller women? That's difficult to find. And let's say he's telling the truth. Well guess what? You cannot generalize what usually happens based on a few anecdotes. Anecdotal evidence is NOT evidence. And when you generalize what women's dating preferences are based on a few short guys, you're using the hasty generalizations fallacy. A few short guys dating much taller women does NOT represent what usually happens. You cannot generalize based on a few examples. Because you aren't considering millions of other examples where, for all you know, the opposite happens.

Also, he then says he knows short men who consider women "evil". Statistically, misogynistic men have far more consensual sex partners and far more one night stands. There's also a direct link between sexism and sexual experience among teenage boys. Studies also show that rapists have much more consensual sex than most men and have far more consensual sex partners, more dating partners, early virginity loss and first date at an early age. Men who struggle finding a sexual or romantic partner usually aren't misogynistic at all. But of course, the internet (including Reddit) loves to emphasize the rare misogynistic men who are virgins or struggle finding a GF while the usual misogynists (chads) are swept under the rug. I bet these short guys don't exist, and even if they do, he's generalizing based on a few short guys he met IRL. i bet he's met many incels who don't hate women and who never admit they're virgins (because most virgin men won't admit it) and i bet he met many sexist chads and they often hide their misogyny (many misogynists easily hide it).

Ironically, he says short men can't find someone because they're insecure about their height yet he admitted his insecure short friends still had GFs in the past.

Now the issue with his stupid argument is that many people can easily hide their insecurity. Bluepilled homos like saying that people can "detect" your insecurity but somehow, women cannot detect red flags of domestic abusers and somehow rapists and misogynistic men still sleep with lots of women consensually and nobody knows they're rapists or misogynists, respectively. The vast majority of rapists successfully hide that they're rapists. Depressed people often successfully hide their depression. So obviously you can easily hide insecurity about your height. So i think many short men being rejected has NOTHING to do with their insecurity.

Also, the idea that many women will date shorter men is FALSE. In one survey where Match surveyed over 2000 non-Match users it found that 71% of women won't date shorter men. In another survey, only 4% of women were willing to date a shorter man compared to 23% of men being willing to date a taller woman. It also found that on average, the shortest a woman will date is 5'9 and the shortest men will date is 5'1. Even in video interviews where they asked women in the streets, almost all of them said no to dating shorter guys. In a lot of these videos, many women said they won't date short men. And if you're really short, like 5'2 or 5'3, you are heightmogged by many women and many of these women won't date you. I also read that very short men (5'2 or 5'3) have less sex partners in life than men who aren't as short.

Being too short can definitely be a dealbreaker to many women. It's a fact. Funny how the blackpill is supported by surveys, statistics and research papers but the bluepill is only supported by unverifiable anecdotes.
Based fag debunkcel

Short men have to be the most hated group universally by society.
No doubt

Man that dude even managed to piss of Redditors. Some actual blackpills further down in the thread
Screenshot some. I can’t accidentally read ragefuel bluepilled comments

Apparently being a manlet makes you automatically born to have a personality instead of developing one from life experiences.

"Unpopular opinion" is supposed to be for actual unpopular opinions, like ours, not commonly held SJW safe space "women are never shallow, unlike silly men" opinions like that.

If you get 15k upvotes your opinion isn't unpopular.

Anyway glad that some people dropped reality pills in the comments (not even black pills, a simple fact like "women have physical standards in dating" is too blatantly obvious to be called a black pill).

Last edited:
well, its just another day in the clown world if you ask me

to black people facing oppression, just live life like you're white

Whatever helps them cope. They are just looking for ways to collectively delude themselves into thinking their success in the dating game steers from their amazing personalities rather than their genetic predisposition.

"If you’re short live your life like you’re tall. Otherwise you’ll be living your life like you’re small."

Jfl at how they link good personality with tallness, but still don't understand the halo effect. "If you're black, live your life like you're white."

Also notice how there is not a single study or experiment in that post. Bluepillers will give 15k upvotes for empty platitudes but they won't touch this:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

brutal brutal brutal when foids said rapist, child molestor :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

brutal brutal brutal when foids said rapist, child molestor :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The best part is, those foids are liars. One based guy in the comments called them out:

ue6Fdmr.jpg

Ah. Women and their constant gaslighting.

I will send homing missiles to each one of those who upvotes this shit (in kerbal space program)