Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets, get checked for scoliosis. It could be stealing inches from you.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Both heightwise and dickwise. Spinal/pelvic issues are very common nowadays. Almost everyone's got some irregular curve to their spine, probably.

Scoliosis makes you shorter. And if you've got scoliosis, you've probably got anterior pelvic tilt. That rotation of the pelvis pulls back the pubic symphysis, which pulls on the penile suspensory ligament, which shortens the penis.

You may not be huge after fixing this, but you'll be bigger. And no man should leave inches on the table.

Both heightwise and dickwise. Spinal/pelvic issues are very common nowadays. Almost everyone's got some irregular curve to their spine, probably.

Scoliosis makes you shorter. And if you've got scoliosis, you've probably got anterior pelvic tilt. That rotation of the pelvis pulls back the pubic symphysis, which pulls on the penile suspensory ligament, which shortens the penis.

You may not be huge after fixing this, but you'll be bigger. And no man should leave inches on the table.
:worryfeels:

That from chronic slouching? Even as a teenager I was getting told all the time by other teenagers that I slouch. Not short to begin with, but adding anything more is welcome.

Allegedly certain exercises on Youtube can help but haven't tried it yet.

That from chronic slouching? Even as a teenager I was getting told all the time by other teenagers that I slouch. Not short to begin with, but adding anything more is welcome.

Allegedly certain exercises on Youtube can help but haven't tried it yet.

Could be. Get an x-ray.

i already got checked. my doctor just said im a manlet, no scoliosis.

I've been coping with the idea my spine is misaligned and I could grow a bit if I get it into allignment

i already got checked. my doctor just said im a manlet, no scoliosis.

You got an actual x-ray? Unless you're very fit and have been all your life, I find it hard to believe you have no spinal irregularities at all.

fixing pelvic tilt is legit
most guys who don't lift weights and work on their rear delts, upper back and glutes have severe apt

no he just felt my spine with his hands.

No no, get an x-ray. Mention your symptoms. If your back arches when you lie on the floor you need an x-ray just to make sure you don't have anterior pelvic tilt.

No no, get an x-ray. Mention your symptoms. If your back arches when you lie on the floor you need an x-ray just to make sure you don't have anterior pelvic tilt.
whats the point? gain a couple inches if i solve the problem? id still be a manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back