Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlets even humiliating by games

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı've been playing WWE 2k15 and ı wanted create a superstar and when ı came to select character's height averaga was 6'7 which is suifuel for me.and ı tried make him shorter and minimun height you can select is 5'6 ! even video games think 6'7 is average (ı'm 5'11) and below 5'6 can't be exist.When ı made his height 5'11 he was literally like a ant among other superstars :feelscry:

You may as well LARP as a human on vidya

So ı've been playing WWE 2k15 and ı wanted create a superstar and when ı came to select character's height averaga was 6'7 which is suifuel for me.and ı tried make him shorter and minimun height you can select is 5'6 ! even video games think 6'7 is average (ı'm 5'11) and below 5'6 can't be exist.When ı made his height 5'11 he was literally like a ant among other superstars :feelscry:
Did you think the WWE was full of normies and betas? Of course the average height is gonna be tall af.

That said they should have had a midget league for men under 5'. That would be fun to play, but I suppose it would offend all the short foids and soyboys.

You may as well LARP as a human on vidya

I created a aryan chad afterwards
Did you think the WWE was full of normies and betas? Of course the average height is gonna be tall af.

That said they should have had a midget league for men under 5'. That would be fun to play, but I suppose it would offend all the short foids and soyboys.

İt's over for me

33098 875f673d890db183616573855de6bb41

its over for wwecels

Well did you expect wrestlers to be short ? Of course they are all tall and chads (with some expections).
BTW i always hated wwe and wrestling, i am jealoys of how ripped and tall are all are.

Last edited:
I remember watching this short wrestler guy give an interview, then they did a little sketch of him walking in a grocery store and he towered over everywhere one there. Wrestling is not for short people.

Tfw the minimum height is my height :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: