Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets deny the racepill

Heightism is a far worse problem then muh racism and shieet

racism is good, racism is love

While racists were bad people for Leon Trotsky, some people in Occitania in 1906 did not share that value-judgment, because they had a different perspective and different interests. Why should I accept the value-judgments of my enemies? The label racist is only an effective attack if it is perceived as one, which means, only if the value-judgment attached to it is accepted. Don’t accept that! If you can stop worrying about being called a racist, if you can refrain from using a barrage of flaky counterattacks (the way “conservatives” do) to avoid talking about your own real views, then you can be sincere and really communicate with people. You might even have a chance to explain that almost everybody is racist and that it’s normal — which is a fundamental fact that every White person needs to know.

The reason no one wants to be non-white is because women don’t want non-whites. It’s that simple.

race is a bigger death sentence than manletism, foids will date short white men but they will never date an ethnic without an ulterior motive
cope

I would love to have a word equally as "heightism" in my language, unfortunately theres no "ism" for prejudices with manlets here.

chalabi-datalab-sexualpartners.png
self reported cope from 2006

Totally inaccurate. How do you explain the bbc phenomenon?
Those blacks are attractive. Normal looking blacks just rot. Retards focus on the good looking blacks saying and say “just be black bro”

:feelstastyman: 99% of blackpills come from self reported evidence
Wrong. Most of the blackpill studies are about what people actually choose, not what they say. You should be perfectly aware by now that what people say and what they do are often different things, and many studies show us that.

Are you normal? Do you have friends and talk to foids regularly
I have a few online friends and I guess I have some acquaintances irl but no foids. I pretty much always skip my uni classes to play vidya or watch movies.

no, the studies which link attractiveness to greater success in dating use self reported data

women self report how attracted they are to certain faces
Go to the scientific blackpill page. There are many studies that are not just self reported

Why is it always currycels that deny the supremacy of bbc? Does it justify the hopefuel of jbw?
Not denying just saying it's uncommon & most jbw is betabuxxing poor whores. On average white have it better but being white doesn't save one from inceldom.

The reason no one wants to be non-white is because women don’t want non-whites. It’s that simple.
And anything with a penis that is 5'3.... Combine these traits and it's over for randomly born ethnic males

race is a bigger death sentence than manletism, foids will date short white men but they will never date an ethnic without an ulterior motive
Jfl wasn't there a short white guy here that didn't get any dates and was pro fascist and white supremacy Something summer. Also what about back to schoolcel....

Most here can't cope with that answer. Plus alot ethnics here are taller than me

only if u chase for white foids, heightism is worse for day to day life, even white manlets have it hard climbing up the corporate ladder unless they made the companies themselves but indian ones have no problem souring through the ranks if they aren't a manlet

white manlets have access to better looking holes but i'd rather be taller because money is more valuable at the end of the day than the hole you fuck

As a POC Manlet I have zero issues with women who don't belong to my culture/race rejecting me for it. Some people do not find certain races attractive and that is alright. It's only problematic when foids reject their own race.

Manletism is a much worse issue than being Ethnic. As an ethnic if you claim racism thousands upon thousands of normies will come to aid and support you. If you complain about manletism the only thing you will get is mockery and insult.

Unless you're a tall nigger, but tallness can nullify the racepill, even for asians and indians

Unless you're a tall nigger, but tallness can nullify the racepill, even for asians and indians
People say height is part of the racepill, as people of certain races tend to be shorter. So I guess by that logic it does nullify it from a technical sense.

People say height is part of the racepill, as people of certain races tend to be shorter. So I guess by that logic it does nullify it from a technical sense.
Tallness=incorrectioness of the cosmic code. The law and order of the time book. Must write down forms of corrections against these demons in the incelnamacon. @erenyeager will win.

Migraine from hitting head in the wall. Will kill humanity and portions of it when bigger resources are accomplished.

Height over race tbh

Tallness=incorrectioness of the cosmic code. The law and order of the time book. Must write down forms of corrections against these demons in the incelnamacon. @erenyeager will win.

Migraine from hitting head in the wall. Will kill humanity and portions of it when bigger resources are accomplished.
The titans were dangerous due to being giga-height moggers

The titans were dangerous due to being giga-height moggers
INCORRECT wrong world genius. IM TALKING ABOUT THE PLAIN YOU ARE ON. Sorry I am half mad AND HALF HAPPY HAHAHAHAHAH I can't even remember why I am here.

Racecopers mog us manlets