Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets coping again

They keep forgetting that the average height was lower back then. Doh!

And the fact they're high status world leaders.

Beyond coping JFL

Julio Cesar Caesar GIF by Luis Ricardo

Imagine thinking being short makes you like Julius Caesar. I’m the same height as Mike Tyson. Where’s my heavyweight championship and millions of dollars?

I don’t think tallfags go around saying

>I’m literally Kobe Bryant because we’re the same height.

Literal Napoleon Complex in action.

Btw, all of those men were average to above average for their time.

the only history that mohhamed reza have done is going to be remember by his irani wives and mistresses while the other 3 losers are only remembered by nerds and history students.

all 3 of them would be incel in current year
Julius Caesar was 5’7” at a time when the average height was 5’5”. Ghenghis Khan was known as a huge man a towering 5’8”.

season 4 fighting GIF

R/short copers have access to unlimited nutrition and are still 5’4” at time where the average Western man is 5’9”.

That sand nigger was not 6’4”

the only history that mohhamed reza have done is going to be remember by his irani wives and mistresses while the other 3 losers are only remembered by nerds and history students.
war & peace napoleon GIF by BBC First Australia

Napoleon’s penis was so small it was vacuumed sealed in a glass case and placed in a museum for foid’s to laugh at for all eternity.

Napoleon’s penis was so small it was vacuumed sealed in a glass case and placed in a museum for foid’s to laugh at for all eternity.

View attachment 811826
his penis was 1.5 inches
the worst thing the people who took care of his corpse have done is vacuuming his penis. now all the word is mocking him for that.

Until they forget Napoleon is made funof to this very day for this height JFL. And typical redditor logic just become an emperor bro its just that easy bro

his penis was 1.5 inches
the worst thing the people who took care of his corpse have done is vacuuming his penis. now all the word is mocking him for that.
Brutal:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

For things like this, it's socially acceptable to hate manlets. Why are they giving them reasons for it? :reeeeee:

Is this real? Like i get it for someone like Rasputin, but napoleon too? What weird fetish do people have with dicks..... lmao
>Fetish
>Dicks
Are you retarded?

Gee, I wonder why women have a “fetish” for the fucking male sex organ that goes inside of them. Real fucking mystery.

Julio Cesar Caesar GIF by Luis Ricardo

Imagine thinking being short makes you like Julius Caesar. I’m the same height as Mike Tyson. Where’s my heavyweight championship and millions of dollars?

I don’t think tallfags go around saying

>I’m literally Kobe Bryant because we’re the same height.

Btw, all of those men were average to above average for their time.
I'm a Tallcel and yeah I never do this shit that manlets do
It's the height version of what Niggers do with "We wuz kangz and sheeit"

@CircumcisedClown

View attachment 811826
Beyond brutal JFL to have your penis mocked and laughed at for hundreds of years :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Pancakecel @Med Amine @wereq

Last edited:
I can hazard a guess as to who got the most pussy though

>Fetish
>Dicks
Are you retarded?

Gee, I wonder why women have a “fetish” for the fucking male sex organ that goes inside of them. Real fucking mystery.
Yes the action is fetichistic. Also you may say it for some gigachad like rasputin, but napoleon gets mocked constantly. I doubt that sex organ went in many holes

Yes the action is fetichistic. Also you may say it for some gigachad like rasputin, but napoleon gets mocked constantly. I doubt that sex organ went in many holes
french party GIF

Napoleon had lovers, but he was mondo-statusmaxxed and supposedly got cucked a few times. He was also a known degenerate, kinky freak. His love letters are on the internet, and some of them are mad fucking weird.

his penis was 1.5 inches
Shrunken by the embalming process?

Are you a redditor infiltrator? Only those retards believe that legit exists. Don't tell me you do too..

Jfl you are better than that cutman

Are you a redditor infiltrator? Only those retards believe that legit exists. Don't tell me you do too..

Jfl you are better than that cutman
dab GIF

Context, faggot. R/short copers are literally comparing themselves to actual Napoleon on the sole basis that they’re both short.

Ergo, Napoleon Complex. The term is actually fitting in this context because these retards think they have something in common with an Emperor of France simply because they’re similarish in stature.

I Cant Breathe Black Lives Matter GIF by INTO ACTION

By that logic, I’m just like Gen. Robert E. Lee because we’re both 5’10”. I have a Robert Lee Complex, yee yee.

Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

dab GIF

Context, faggot. R/short copers are literally comparing themselves to actual Napoleon on the sole basis that they’re both short.

Ergo, Napoleon Complex. The term is actually fitting in this context because these retards think they have something in common with an Emperor of France simply because they’re similarish in stature.

By that logic, I’m just like Gen. Robert E. Lee because we’re both 5’10”. I have a Robert Lee Complex, yee yee.

So much stuff for a circumcised prick, keep crying about your no foreskin issues.

dab GIF

So much stuff for a circumcised prick. Napoleon complex ain't real.

most POTUSes were over 6' if I'm not mistaken
same goes with Fortune 500 CEOs

both absolutely mog many past leaders in sheer power tbh

most POTUSes were over 6' if I'm not mistaken
same goes with Fortune 500 CEOs

both absolutely mog many past leaders in sheer power tbh
Yes and manlets continue to be an oppressed class. Nothing new

I love when retards talk about historic figures having been 5'7 or 5'8 while completely disregarding that this used to be the average male height back then.
Back when things were simpler

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/152txha/when_64_isnt_enough/

Surely 6'4 royal Chad felt bad going outside in his shitskin manlet country :lul:

People were much shorter back in the day plus we don't know the sex lives of any of those famous people. They could have been powerful beyond any means. But they still might have been in our predecament had they not been very intelligent. These were smart people that did great things because of their genius. Something a retard can never relate to plus back then, it was easy for a shorter guy to make it. Today is different. This post screams boomer.

So much stuff for a circumcised prick. Napoleon complex ain't real.
Shoot Minions GIF

Keep sucking off Napoleon as if he wouldn’t have sent your poor, peasant ass to the front lines to eat cannonballs.

They keep forgetting that the average height was lower back then. Doh!

And the fact they're high status world leaders.
Yeah Napolean wasn't short for his time period he was average, the problem with napolean was that he was a degenerate simp for a whore

Josephine was repulsed by Napoleon. Wrote about it in her diaries and letters.