Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets BTFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Ut3Ur8b.jpg

Standards in 2018.

truecel23 said:
Cope.

Face is everything.

Face is more important than height but height also matters.

I understand this is supposed to be funny, but its super exaggerated.

Prince Of Dankness said:
I understand this is supposed to be funny, but its super exaggerated.

It is getting counter-productive.  Look at the comments from cucktears citing this place:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7mn17s/what_women_really_want/drv50t7/

So they all yuck it up about us thinking 5'11" is being considered short which no one seriously does.

[attachment=820]

Attachments

• 6'4.png
    6'4.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 155
>consider suicide at 6'4" and below
Fucking kek
Tuttle said:
It is getting counter-productive.  Look at the comments from cucktears citing this place:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comm...t/drv50t7/

So they all yuck it up about us thinking 5'11" is being considered short which no one seriously does.
They have autism, just ignore them

Height >>> anything else

It's over for manlets

Didn't even make the chart.

justforlulzandkeks said:
They have autism, just ignore them

The lying or self-delusion on this point is palpable. 

From Cucktears

Im between 5'9" and 5'10" and it has literally never been an issue in my dating life. Like at all......

.... Women I know are rarely taller than 5'8"-5'9". They've never cared about my exact height, just that they aren't taller than me.
[emphasis added]

Sooooo, why is he claiming there isn't a problem?

And even if you happened to be pretty short, there’s a shitload of women out there that are like five five or less. It’s really not a good excuse

This one below takes the cake:

I am 5'7" (7 and a half", dammit! That's what they tell me when I go to the doctor anyway!) and it has literally never been an issue in my dating life. Like at all. Yes there have been some women who were not attracted to me because I wasn't taller, but there have been other women who were not attracted to me for other reasons, and there have been other women who have been quite attracted to me. Striking out in the dating game for every reason under the sun and for no reason at all is a fact of life for everyone... except for those who don't play of course like incels.

Uh, wut?

6"4 king of manlets takes the cake for me.