Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlets are the most hated group in the history of humanity

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
At least jewish women like jewish men and black women like black men, but even womanlets hate us manlets, if tall men decided to start a war against manlets to torture and kill us, womanlets would worship and support them as they always do

id off myself if i was below 5'8

Manlets are the only group who are allowed to be discriminated against, not only allowed, but encouraged. I got called out for calling a dude fat after he called me a midget. If you call a black man a nigger and he kicks your ass people would see it as justified, if a manlet did the same after being called a midget he'd just be labeled as having short man syndrome.

True. And as king of manlets I'll lead our rebellion. Now fall in.

When my hours got cut from 30 hours to 15 hours last year, my roommate accused me of having a Napoleon Complex after I talked shit about managements decision

When my hours got cut from 30 hours to 15 hours last year, my roommate accused me of having a Napoleon Complex after I talked shit about managements decision
Yeah its retarded everything we do or say is because of a complex

You get no argument from me.

tbh, it doesnt matter what we do, "manlet jfl" and we automatically lose *cough* mark zucc *cough*

Ugly men are hated more, also good looking manlets get laid.

5'5+ can get dates, even 5'2. tbh tbh

I've been thinking about running gymnastics game. My built was designed to be twisted, but I would be "tall" for the sport.young 5'4" - 5'6"cels should consider starting a career.

I feel blessed for being the king of the manlets, being less that 5'9 must be hell.

And white women are the most loved by far

True. At least there's no complex or syndrome for ugly men and male virgins, or else this entire forum would know what manlets go through. You MUST be a bluepill white knight asskisser as a short guy, or else you will be labeled with a complex, no exceptions.

Society is extremely primitive in this regard. Over half of all CEOs across the States are 6'0 or taller, most presidents elected are at least 6'0, and people routinely worship men who exceed the average with sports. It baffles me at how there's fat acceptance movements and societal discrimination of people who call out unhealthy war-pigs for their obesity and stupidity, but there's a collective ignorance to shame short men for not being above a certain threshold in height, even when they had no part in deciding their stature.

Heightism is simply another reason to be blackpilled about this world.

Damn nigga bald af

Lebron is a Giga Chad but was given the haircel curse. Jordan was wise enough to cut it early and let people get use to him as being the bald dude instead of being a target for hairline jokes.

Yup no matter what we improve we can never change our height. It truly is over for us manlets.

FUCK YOU FUCKING FEMALE WHORES, WE CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU GUYS BEING FAT YET YOU CAN ALL MOCK US FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF OUR CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!

Even my mom made fun of manlets, and she's a pious religious person, I was shocked when she made that statement

Asian/Arab/Indian women don't like Asian/Arab/Indian men though.

giphy.gif

HeightPill

All norms should watch this doc

Last edited:
Lebron is a Giga Chad but was given the haircel curse. Jordan was wise enough to cut it early and let people get use to him as being the bald dude instead of being a target for hairline jokes.
Lebron will look good shaved so doesn't matter for him. I started shaving my head in hopes to do the same as Jordan too. Might as well get used to it now.

Manlets are the only group who are allowed to be discriminated against, not only allowed, but encouraged. I got called out for calling a dude fat after he called me a midget. If you call a black man a nigger and he kicks your ass people would see it as justified, if a manlet did the same after being called a midget he'd just be labeled as having short man syndrome.
Exactly we are always the evil little men with a complex that deserve to be bullied, we are always wrong

im getting bullied on youtube by a privileged white stacy i know you hate manlets rachel oates

Last edited:
Being a manlet is worse than an eternity in hell.

That's terribly true. I'm sorry for manlets.

5’2 Manlet.
Can Confirm

Yea I'm glad I'm an orgrecel most days. manlet I would have already drowned myself in alcohol by now.

short women who date tall men are race traitors

If your white and under 177cm its over. 175-176cm is when people see you as too short. The dimensions and frame of a 175cm man compared to say 180cm look completely different, yet its only 5cm.

Heightism and lookism is still allowed in 2018. But that is complicating it. Reality is heightism is a derivative of lookism. So it is just lookism.