Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets are submissive and breedable

I will brutally kill anyone who mocks manlets

If we said the same thing but replaced Manlet with Women, IT will complain that we are sexualizing them

If we said the same thing but replaced Manlet with Women, IT will complain that we are sexualizing them
Dude didn’t even proclaim himself as incel, they just assume he’s incel because he’s a manlet. What happened to only caring about personality? This post debunks the blue pill.

Libtard woman understands svadharma more than the coping manletcels

yeah, i am breedable.
where are my 6ft+ becky harem to breed with and dominate me in bed?

He/She/ is clearly mocking calling us muppets. Also writes in very masculine manner, its most likely a guy.

Also writes in very masculine manner, its most likely a guy.
Not necessary. Maybe she is just masculine type lesbian looking female with short hair.

Not necessary. Maybe she is just masculine type lesbian looking female with short hair.
Ogress, SheShrek :horror:, the volcel part reminds me of that crazy femcel that comes here, it could be the same person.

What do you mean?
"breedable" never seen a foid use this term, also no one use that word for men since they cant get pregnant. Its sounds like big fat faggot wants to "womanize" manlets to emasculate us.

"breedable" never seen a foid use this term, also no one use that word for men since they cant get pregnant. Its sounds like big fat faggot wants to "womanize" manlets to emasculate us.
I think it's some retarded tiktok meme.

Im taller than these women combined prolly, Ill use my semi manlet powers at 511 to fry theyre brain and throw them into a lava pit, 6.2 or .6.4 is the standard so yes semi manlet i am!