Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Manlets are fakecels

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

Tallcels are the truest of truecels

?, a foid would rather stay with a 6'4 sub five in old age than a 8/10 chad 5'8 that will eventually loose his looks and hair and look like a wrinkly ass testicle and is still 5'8

@IceStorm

Short "people" are subhuman and should be exterminated

cope, chadlets like me are trucels as well

I'm short with an ugly horseface tho, fuck off nigga :feelsseriously:

Nahhh, I'm not short but I admit manlets have it hard, I don't want to invalidate their experiences.

@Michael W. Ford you're based af

My whole family are extremely handsome manlets, I am the tallest in my family going back to my great grandfathers generation and the only one that is unattractive, they all are between 6.5 to 8.5 or i'd even say 9 in the case of my grandma when she was young (looked like greta garbo but more attractive and feminine, she was 3 cm from dwarfism though. and married my grandma who almost looked 1:1 like George Clooney when young but he too was very small)

Despite being taller then my big bro he stumbles into random encounters with woman doing favors for him and trying to get his attention, only time a woman tried to get close to me turned out she wanted my big bro after leading me on for a year, so manlets crying about height are just ugly copers, face is everything.

Being short is like a house with no doors or no roof its just an immediate disqualification in alot of cases

Tom Cruise What GIF

?, a foid would rather stay with a 6'4 sub five in old age than a 8/10 chad 5'8 that will eventually loose his looks and hair and look like a wrinkly ass testicle and is still 5'8
probably but that seems somewhat moot of a point tbh I mean who gives a fuck what ugly old barren women think anyway they lost any value.

I'd say at a certain point I think height can cancel out an ugly face but you would likely have to be freakishly tall so top 0.2% of height for your country or above. I'd argue even a high tier normie face though not a death sentence on a manlet is going to disqualify him with 85% of toilets (about the % who say 6 feet min requirement) chad face though well obviously chad wins no matter what.