Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets are fakecel confirmed

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
source: trust me bro

I have known 2 tall women I found extremely attractive and they were entirely disinterested in me. If anything I have had more luck speaking with foids shorter than me.

Honestly not sure where this tall women love short men thing came from.

source: trust me bro

I have known 2 tall women I found extremely attractive and they were entirely disinterested in me. If anything I have had more luck speaking with foids shorter than me.

Honestly not sure where this tall women love short men thing came from.
It came from acid trip after inhaling refined copium

Oh god and the short people giving the "Just make a joke out of yourself bro!" :soy: Advice

Fucking idiots
And the other manlets in there are giving advice saying they are on their second divorce or some shit so basically boomers playing on easy mode that would be posting on this forum if they were born later fml

True. My harem of 6' giga stacies all wish I was shorter. :feelsbadman:

Something to do with this...
View attachment 892727
Oh yeah good point true lol did not think of that.

I would love a tall foid I think its sexy as fuck but it seems like they just cant get wet for a short guy.
Also my kids would not be midgets either.

It would feel way more hot to rape tall gf than small gf

You understand me so well

No midget kids
Hot sex with tall kween
Manlets like us can only dream
I had a crush on this one tall foid that is a literal model and looks amazing.
I tried to speak to her one time and she was immediately a bitch to me, she obviously wondered why an unpopular manlet was talking to herself a gigatall heightmogging stacy, she even heightmogged almost every guy.
Other foid I went to work with heightmogging asian with a good sized tits and ass sexy face, she was cordial with me but obviously disinterested.

Brutal brocel.
I find this one tall foid at my church so attractive, she's got a damn near perfect facial structure but she far outclasses me and she's like 6'2. She plans on marrying a chadpreet
Is the chadpreet a tallfag?
Also do you meet any foids at church?
Idk what a church is like never been idk if you get opportunities to talk to people, I really need to socialcirclemaxx but even then I do not believe in god

Ropefuel for manlets :feelsrope:
I do but they aren't interested
Thats a shame, what are the quality of foids at church though, I would imagine some are "born again virgins" or whatever but there would have to be some good girls/virgins right? But are they all just chad only saving for chad?
It's very easy to get a social circle from church tbh, you don't even have to try. If you're ever interested in wanting to know more about Christianity just shoot me a DM
Ok makes sense, I know one boomer kind of that has met people from church.
Problem is I do not believe in god since its not real. I think it would be awesome to think of myself as a child of god, to praise god daily, not to the point of worship but a form of gratitude for my planet and the good moments I have had, to work hard and when I get tired just think of god. However though keeping true with reality is more paramount to my character.