Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Manletism is more blackpilling than ugliness

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Unlike ugliness, being short is something entirely objective. Normies can't say "no, you're average-height" like they say "no, you look fine". There's the bluepill cope "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but there isn't "height is in the eye of the beholder". Because of this, people identify you as "the short one" or "that short guy over there". They're more likely to call you a "kid" or a "boy" instead of a "man", or to treat you as one. You can also be identified as "the ugly one" but you'd have to be abomination-level ugly for that to happen.

Same with men who are disabled to the point where they don't look like "men", e.g. Ricky Berwick, a professional jestermaxxer:
Warms my heart seeing a genuine smile on Ricky's face. Looks like two kids together on a weekend slepover [sic]
It's the most liked comment, too. Brutal.

Also, even if you're alone outside on a sunny day with no normies to make you feel bad, you still aren't safe from the blackpill:

A related story:
Once I was hanging out with some coworkers. One of the guys mentioned I was short - just as a matter of fact in relation to whatever we were talking about, not as an insult. The foids immediately gave him a "that's not ok" look and told him he shouldn't say that.

While they probably did it to protect my feefees (because I'm a little kid, not a man, after all), it was still a much bigger suifuel than what he said. It's like I'm afflicted by something serious like progeria and it's everyone's duty to give me false hope until I drop dead.

Or maybe what really happened is that the blackpill slipped from his mouth and they thought "Oy vey, the manlet knows, shut it down!"

Its the opposite actually, height is subjective, since one can be considered either tall or short depending on the country or time.

While one who is ugly is ugly, regardless of location and era

Good looks compensate for bad height, good height does not compensate for bad looks.

height cant touch FACE, but you made some fair point.

Its the opposite actually, height is subjective, since one can be considered either tall or short depending on the country or time.

Height isn't subjective, it's relative to the surrounding people as opposed to absolute, which is a different thing. Yes, you can locationmax for it but only if you're born in a tallfag country. Try telling that to ricecels and currycels.

Good looks compensate for bad height, good height does not compensate for bad looks.
Surgery compensates for bad looks.

Also, height does compensate for bad looks, just not in the way you'd expect it to:

height cant touch FACE, but you made some fair point.
This thread isn't about which is more important. It's about which of the two things normies are more likely to blackpill you about by being direct with their words.

height vs face debate wages on.

i'm all for face though

Height isn't subjective, it's relative to the surrounding people as opposed to absolute, which is a different thing. Yes, you can locationmax for it but only if you're born in a tallfag country. Try telling that to ricecels and currycels.
My point is that the height classification is much more volatile than the facial one, since one is defined by brain wired biological preferences and the other is defined by the average height of the place you live in.

They can find a foid in shorter countries, so their situation is better than the situation of an ugly guy, who is considred that way regardless of the place he goes

TFW you're a framecel shorter than the average male height for your country and no one considers you a real man

Other way about, face cannot compensate for height while ugly tallfags get foids all the time.

Disagree big time but interesting.

I forgot to mention this in the thread itself - what's also blackpilling is that you don't need a mirror to be reminded of how short you are.

Even old people make fun of short men.

Other way about, face cannot compensate for height while ugly tallfags get foids all the time.
So inceldom is really about height? we're all heightcels then??
ugly tallfags get foids all the time.
can you show me real life examples of this? I never actually seen a foid think that an ugly man is attractive even if he is tall, and I've never seen a foid with an ugly tallfag not for his money or status. Again, science tells us that face affects how other people will judge you and not the height. There's a reason why foids fall in love with some criminals just by looking at their mugshots, face = everything. Yes height will give you a significant boost in general but it will never make you attractive if you look like a hideous abomination with deformed facial features.

There's no possible way that a man who is 6'5 ft to 7 ft tall but looks like this

9e22c7a0c9eba7bb6ee39c4e9783c8d0

would ever get attention from women.

Last edited:
So inceldom is really about height? we're all heightcels then??
If you're under 5'9 then height is your main issue. I don't know the average height of this forum though.

There's no possible way that a man who is 6'5 ft to 7 ft tall but looks like this

9e22c7a0c9eba7bb6ee39c4e9783c8d0-png.528162
If someone is in their teens or 20s and looks like this 45-year-old-looking oldcel, then they're an extreme outlier - on the same scale as someone being 4'2" or less at the same age, especially if his teeth are like that due to a genetic issue instead of the lack of dental hygiene.

If someone is in their teens or 20s and looks like this 45-year-old-looking oldcel, then they're an extreme outlier - on the same scale as someone being 4'2" or less at the same age, especially if his teeth are like that due to a genetic issue instead of the lack of dental hygiene.
The point i am trying to make is that being tall wont save you if you are ugly regardless of what age you are.

The point i am trying to make is that being tall wont save you if you are ugly regardless of what age you are.
Depends on what you mean by "save you". As I've said here, there are different benefits of height and looks and both are required for ascension:
Of course, the lowiqcels had to rush in and ruin the thread by insisting on their "X > Y" black-and-white viewpoints.

Today i joined up with a couple of friends and they didnt forget to mock me for my height, at this point i dont give two shits anymore.

If you're a manlet you're treated like a child and you have no chance of getting respect, i do however know a couple of short chads who slay so in the end height ends up as a looks multiplier. if you're tall enough and not ugly enough you will get girls easily

Today i joined up with a couple of friends and they didnt forget to mock me for my height
Brutal. What's with everyone abroad being so cruel? "Friends" my ass; are you sure you didn't mean acquaintances? (Although I think even that would be too much)

short chads who slay
Do they have a good frame?

Brutal. What's with everyone abroad being so cruel? "Friends" my ass; are you sure you didn't mean acquaintances? (Although I think even that would be too much)
It's a ""joke"" i also have another friend my height and they mock him too, at least its not constant so whatever. its something you have to endure if you want to have social interactions to be honest, you wont find a group that wont mock you from time to time.

Do they have a good frame?
Not really, they are manlets. they have a really, really good face tho. one of them is blonde and has really nice hair and features, maybe an 8-9 face. one of his gfs cucked him with a taller guy but he has no problems getting a gf, even without doing a thing to get them.

You can't say on both that height is better than looks or looks is better than height as there are people out there who is shorter than someone and he still mogs him and there are also people who are taller than somebody and he also mogs him. It depends, everything needs to be balanced. Everything could backfire when it's too much.

its something you have to endure if you want to have social interactions to be honest
This is why I avoid hanging out with normies like the plague. None of my friends are insecure normie simps so none of us have a reason to put others down or jestermax.
Not really, they are manlets. they have a really, really good face tho. one of them is blonde and has really nice hair and features, maybe an 8-9 face. one of his gfs cucked him with a taller guy but he has no problems getting a gf, even without doing a thing to get them.
Interesting. Are their faces good-looking in a feminine or a masculine way?
It depends, everything needs to be balanced.
Yes. As they say, there needs to be facial harmony as well as harmony throughout the whole body. A 10/10 masculine Chad face won't make things much better if your body is a short feminine straw because it looks out of place. For example here, the first guy (left to right) mogs the fourth guy in the face hard (although they both mog me into oblivion), but it looks like their bodies have been swapped, which seems uncanny.
107616-We_As_Human.jpg

Alone, the first guy would slay, but as soon as the fourth guy is in the same room as him and his girlfriend and uses his shoulder as an armrest in front of her, it's over. He would have to look subhuman for that not to work. Not to mention if they get in a fight and the fourth guy overpowers him with one arm behind his back.

Voice matters too. A deep voice is a huge advantage no matter how you look. A feminine voice, on the other hand, can easily neutralize whatever masculine features you have and at that point you might be better off not looking too masculine so that you at least have some harmony.

This is why I avoid hanging out with normies like the plague. None of my friends are insecure normie simps so none of us have a reason to put others down or jestermax.
They are not normies, i would call this bantering. but there's not really a way for me to banter back, i also dont really enjoy atacking other people's apareances so whatever. we usually make fun for one thing or the other, sometimes its about an opinion, this time it was phisical.
Interesting. Are their faces good-looking in a feminine or a masculine way?
Femenine, its really hard as a manlet to have really good masculine features. they have the pretty boy look, so they pull it off well.
Voice matters too. A deep voice is a huge advantage no matter how you look. A feminine voice, on the other hand, can easily neutralize whatever masculine features you have and at that point you might be better off not looking too masculine so that you at least have some harmony.
Could you imagine being 5'4 being bald at 30 and having a femenime voice? i know a guy like that, voice matters waay to much for something that we barely pay attention. its like it matters if you dont have it, but most people have it.

They are not normies, i would call this bantering. but there's not really a way for me to banter back, i also dont really enjoy atacking other people's apareances so whatever. we usually make fun for one thing or the other, sometimes its about an opinion, this time it was phisical.
I've heard men tend to "test" each other's mental toughness and lack of autism with snarky remarks and whoever can't hide his pain is branded as weak and ostracized. While I agree that it makes sense for men to want to form strong social groups, sadly I don't have the intelligence to deflect such attacks with clever retorts so I'm doomed to fail at these tests. By the time I've thought of a retort, it's already a few hours after the fact.

Femenine, its really hard as a manlet to have really good masculine features. they have the pretty boy look, so they pull it off well.
Oh, I see why it worked then. This is especially effective during the teens, when foids are more attracted to feminine features. Unfortunately, it loses its power the older they get so nothing long-term would come of it; at best, such men can avoid the suffering caused by the teenlovepill.

Could you imagine being 5'4 being bald at 30 and having a femenime voice? i know a guy like that, voice matters waay to much for something that we barely pay attention. its like it matters if you dont have it, but most people have it.
That's right. Everyone takes it for granted until they don't have it. I had a classmate who was mostly low-normie-tier, but he had an unusually extremely high-pitched voice which was brutal. Also, even if you look like a goblin mutant, if you have a 10/10 voice you can videomax and talk to people online. There's also this (although in addition to the voice, he also heightmogs me brutally):

View: https://youtu.be/WH7hUgdQV3I

Just imagine Morgan Freeman with a shitty foidvoice. :feelshaha:

Frame > height > low inhib > voice > face. Thats the law right there boyos. Face is cope brocels:blackpill::blackpill:

Frame > height > low inhib > voice > face. Thats the law right there boyos. Face is cope brocels:blackpill::blackpill:
Low inhibition is merely a byproduct of the other features - people treat you well, therefore you learn that you have nothing to fear. And conversely, if you're treated badly, you become high-inhib as a defense mechanism to avoid rejection and abuse from others as much as possible.

can you show me real life examples of this? I never actually seen a foid think that an ugly man is attractive even if he is tall, and I've never seen a foid with an ugly tallfag not for his money or status. Again, science tells us that face affects how other people will judge you and not the height. There's a reason why foids fall in love with some criminals just by looking at their mugshots, face = everything. Yes height will give you a significant boost in general but it will never make you attractive if you look like a hideous abomination with deformed facial features.
Every day at school I constantly see ugly tallfags with attractive foids, while the good looking manlets are incels. I've seen it too many times for copers to tell me different.

ugly tallfags
depends on what do you mean by "ugly".

When we say ugly, we mean people who look like this.

0017fc5464444f6b6c57eda1569819ab
D8f6fc460b6a8da9c5665c7dbe8547f1
Invisalign4
D73cec9d3b626506f1c0bf5b54681e50
5c2515a6 c5a4 4951 8930 baca89aef498
N9BiQkL
Capture 11

Not average looking people.

Last edited:
The 2189012381320126th height vs face post. My opinion will not change. Height > face.

The 2189012381320126th height vs face post. My opinion will not change. Height > face.
The thread itself is about which one is more blackpilling, not which one is worse. Everyone just jumped straight to discussing which is worse though. :feelsseriously:

Both matter but height doesn't matter if you are ugly. As I've met many tallfags in both highschool and college who are still virgins because they look like abominations.

Having both good height and good looks makes you god-tier, having average looks and good height makes you more attractive, having bad looks and good height doesn't make you attractive (but more intimidating), having good looks (by that I mean really good looks, like 8/10 to 10/10 and bad height makes you have it easier than both ugly tallfags and ugly manlets. How good your height is must correlate with how good your looks is, lacking in any of the two (height or looks) causes problems, but the ugly tallfags have it the hardest, ugly people in general have it the hardest. The only emotion that people feel when looking at an ugly tallfag is fear/intimidation (not attraction) because tall people in general are more intimidating, that's about the only advantage of being tall when you're ugly, people will still not trust or love you because of your disgusting facial features but they will fear you at least and think twice before fucking with you.
I'm not calling 5/10 average guys ugly, these guys I am talking about are mostly 2-3/10.
do you have any pictures of this?
I have pictures to prove my point, here's how anthony bourdain got cucked by his wife when she cheated on him with good looking manlets. She preferred a good looking manlet that is almost as tall as her over her 6'3 ft husband.

Anthony bourdain wife and daughter 1528460309

DfOVWGSV4AEPZPn

Both matter but height doesn't matter if you are ugly. As I've met many tallfags in both highschool and college who are still virgins because they look like abominations.

Having both good height and good looks makes you god-tier, having average looks and good height makes you more attractive, having bad looks and good height doesn't make you attractive (but more intimidating), having good looks (by that I mean really good looks, like 8/10 to 10/10 and bad height makes you have it easier than both ugly tallfags and ugly manlets. How good your height is must correlate with how good your looks is, lacking in any of the two (height or looks) causes problems, but the ugly tallfags have it the hardest, ugly people in general have it the hardest. The only emotion that people feel when looking at an ugly tallfag is fear/intimidation (not attraction) because tall people in general are more intimidating, that's about the only advantage of being tall when you're ugly, people will still not trust or love you because of your disgusting facial features but they will fear you at least and think twice before fucking with you.

do you have any pictures of this?
I have pictures to prove my point, here's how anthony bourdain got cucked by his wife when she cheated on him with good looking manlets. She preferred a good looking manlet that is almost as tall as her over her 6'3 ft husband.

Anthony bourdain wife and daughter 1528460309

DfOVWGSV4AEPZPn

My bad I posted the wrong picture of him with his wife ottavia.

The foid who cheated on him was Asia Argento.

BourdainArgento 1

She is 5'5 ft and her husband is 6'3, by looking at the pictures of her with the manlet chadlite we can see that he is almost as tall as her, probably 5'7 ft.

Last edited: