Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet wants r/short users to post their gf

I can’t believe how long I needed to understand the last reddit post. But when I did…:feelsmega:

Xmzw3Ot

A guy from there grannymaxxed :lul:

Napoleon syndrome chihuahua energy sweaty you need more confidence in your bones

That has got to be the least threatening most passive looking male I have ever seen.
Id kill him but I'm over here and he'd die by falling into a puddle (in GTA v)

He tried to push his faux positivism only to get blackpills in response

Why would you even be bothered by your height as a gay man, just bottommax.

2023 09 02 21 40 11 374665326 7309653679050962 9184846580254178521 n JPEG Image 90516

three manlets sharing that thing in a polycule-- she needs 4 more and she has Disney snow brown status :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

so much for some "healthy perspective" :lul::lul::lul:

This thread should be pinned for eternity. Never seen such a potent blackpill.

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry

I love r/short gonna troll post soon there :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

best place to post this
View attachment 862274
A guy from there grannymaxxed :lul:
that's not a granny, that's a sheboon

their hair is usually very curly which make them look way older than what they're, they're super insecure about it
white manlets have to jbw with shitskin whores or noodles

I've seen this post, it's absolutely fucking depressing. Practically 0 milennials and zoomers are seen and looksmatched, most of these manlets are ascending through foidlet racemixing

:feelshaha: So brutal man … fuck toilets seriously my sympathy to the true manlets and shortcel of this cruel world

It's because of your toxic personality :soy: :foidSoy:

Never began for manlets
I can second this. I know from life experience that women do not want to date Men under a certain height. I am very short especially for a white guy. I'm disrespected everywhere I go and i'm viewed as a creep.

Yes and if u are confident you re seen as arrogant u cant win no matter what u do
They're angry at you if you're sad they're angry at you if you're happy. They're just plain angry at you and that is because you exist.

He had to go Junglemaxxing, look at her hair she's a Mulatta. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

God, some guys there are 173 cm, that's only 15 cm different from me, literally the size of a smartphone, so basically no difference. It's ovER.

best place to post this

that's not a granny, that's a sheboon

their hair is usually very curly which make them look way older than what they're, they're super insecure about it
white manlets have to jbw with shitskin whores or noodles
I prefer their hair