Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet uses the great equalizer to put down an arrogant tallfag

Very satisfying video
What he did was legal, but the jury will side with the tallfag, especially if hes richer than the delivery peasant
Jury is already out. They sided with the manlet, ruled self-defence

Lol I heard about this.

Fucking based. He said "STOP" and the tallfag don't wanted respect the manlet.

Of course he writhes on the ground like a little girl.

He also falsely accused him of being a pedophile by generating an AI voice video with his face on it as a "prank"

The victim, not the guy who was shot, ended up being acquitted on all counts.

Last edited:
Foid :foidSoy: "Wow! Omg he is so tall I should mate with him he makes me have butterflies in my stomach he seems so strong and can protect me!"

Very satisfying video

In all seriousness though how? Maybe the clip is missing additional context. I know courts are retarded but this is not a foid or a minority (other than being short)
It was an extreme measure of self defence. I guess the tallfag did not die.

Someone said (in fact multiple people) the "prankster" was carrying around a phone using a robot voice saying he was a sex offender. This wasn't true, and proven as not true, but the Youtuber persisted. Despite receiving repeated warnings from him, he continued invading his personal space, so the man pulled his firearm out and discharged into his stomach.

So really, it was provocation.
oh

Still though if you live in a retarded place like the USA there are retards like this everywhere. If I was a judge I would be hard pressed to let something like that go he is going to shoot someone again if it will just be some other retarded nigger or zoomer doing some stupid prank.

Someone said (in fact multiple people) the "prankster" was carrying around a phone using a robot voice saying he was a sex offender. This wasn't true, and proven as not true, but the Youtuber persisted. Despite receiving repeated warnings from him, he continued invading his personal space, so the man pulled his firearm out and discharged into his stomach.

So really, it was provocation.
what was he playing on phone?

Based Second Amendment.

why do someone say it was not true he called him a pedo?
Quite, I should probably withhold judgement until this information is confirmed.

All pedos deserve shooting anyway.

Last edited:
Based manlet.

Should’ve shot that tallfag bully in the head instead.

EvERy bully desERves this fate and much worse

That video is so cathartic.

Very nice, scumbag Steve got fucked.

Incredibly based manlet
457674ae1342461271284bc34bf3f7ae71ffbc7b70a244f2ad5fc46338a4f0df

Very satisfying video

Based manlet.

Fucking based. He said "STOP" and the tallfag don't wanted respect the manlet.
he was defending himself against a threat that despite being disarmed couldve easily overpowered him.
Based jury. But don't make me hope like that
Based Second Amendment.

countries that do not allow citizen to own guns and self defemse weapons are cucks.
Pajeetland is brootally cucked, imagine worshipping goddesses

That was the most beautiful thing.

he was defending himself against a threat that despite being disarmed couldve easily overpowered him.

What he did was legal, but the jury will side with the tallfag, especially if hes richer than the delivery peasant
It says he was aquitted.

Based manlet.

Should’ve shot that tallfag bully in the head instead.

true brocel :feelzez:

true brocel :feelzez:

I want to castrate, disembowel, dismembER and behead all of my bullies (in real life).

Fuck those pieces of shit, they ruined me mentally and broke my soul, I have an unimaginable level of hatred towards them.

Fuck around and find out.

Did the guy survive his gut wound?

Total tallfag death!:lasereyes:

oh

Still though if you live in a retarded place like the USA there are retards like this everywhere. If I was a judge I would be hard pressed to let something like that go he is going to shoot someone again if it will just be some other retarded nigger or zoomer doing some stupid prank.
You sound like a cuck. :feelswhat:

No height for your exit wounds :feelskek:

You sound like a cuck. :feelswhat:
No.

I am not an edgy fakecel that glorifies violence.

Some people on here are actual incels that like to have intelligent discussions without some bias of being like "muh based manlet"

Yes
I am not an edgy fakecel that glorifies violence.
To be happy for a manlet who could defend his dignity in front of a flock of normies is to be a "edgy fackecel”. Ok.
Some people on here are actual incels that like to have intelligent discussions without some bias of being like "muh based manlet"
:lul:
I might have guessed...:feelsseriously:
Get back on reddit, ITfaggot.

To be happy for a manlet who could defend his dignity in front of a flock of normies is to be a "edgy fackecel”. Ok.
Ok then I am a manlet, actually my dignity is feeling attacked right now tbh, I didn't like that you called me an ITfag.
Do you think I should shoot you right now?

Don't feel pressured by my rhetorical question at all please.
I am not expecting any sort of intelligent response.
As your intellectual superior I will be kind enough to advise you to NOT respond so you don't leave an embarassing response that I wnr (will not read)

Ok then I am a manlet, actually my dignity is feeling attacked right now tbh, I didn't like that you called me an ITfag.
Do you think I should shoot you right now?

Don't feel pressured by my rhetorical question at all please.
I am not expecting any sort of intelligent response.
As your intellectual superior I will be kind enough to advise you to NOT respond so you don't leave an embarassing response that I wnr (will not read)
Get back on reddit, ITfaggot.

No height for your exit wounds :feelskek:
Holy kek :forcedsmile: If he did this to a cop he would have been arrested and been placed on the sex offender registry. Seriously wtf is that tts speech.

BASED. this was actually fun to watch