Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet TrumpetCel freakout

"small angry man."

Look at all the short men jokes. Imagine if someone made those jokes about fat women. God I hate reddit and I hope all of them burn in hell for what they've done.
He's a trucel, a laughing punch bag it never began for him

The ultimate truecel

respect for him

typical Jew

Judy Sheindlin GIF by Judge Judy
judge judy GIF

Look at all the short men jokes. Imagine if someone made those jokes about fat women. God I hate reddit and I hope all of them burn in hell for what they've done.

Most sane Jew

this guy is freaking out, could be lack of sleep and stress or drugs, but it’s always “he’s a piece of shit let’s post it on the internet”

That behavior is so goddamn annoying and niggerly.

this guy is freaking out, could be lack of sleep and stress or drugs, but it’s always “he’s a piece of shit let’s post it on the internet”

That behavior is so goddamn annoying and niggerly.
You can't fuck up or get into an argument without some soy cuck recording you. So embarrassing.