Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet tries to steal currycels gf, currycel gets insecure

Damn, we almost gottem short bros...

:shock:

Jbcpill debunked??!!

My life is a fucking lie :fuk:

shes not loyal

As soon as i saw the dudes delts through his shirt I knew it was over for that curry

:shock:

Jbcpill debunked??!!

My life is a fucking lie :fuk:
Ikr that guy is really tall and better looking than basically any curry and female won’t be loyal to him

As soon as i saw the dudes delts through his shirt I knew it was over for that curry
True
Idk if you heard but At one point he asked her why she's laughing :worryfeels:

Of course he tries to steal the currycel's gf. So fucking pathetic, it's like stealing bread from a beggar. He knows that he won't be able to get higher smv f*males and unlike meek non-violent non-confrontational currycels, if he tries to steal Tyrone's girl his ass would be beaten to pulp

True
Idk if you heard but At one point he asked her why she's laughing :worryfeels:
Yeah that's just him admitting defeat when he says that, he knows he's a currycel getting mogged by a mexichadlite

That curry's gf is hot. Lifefuel tbh.

Doesn't seem real. The manlet spic was kinda obviously joking. Still incredibly offensive though. Any dude who tries that on another dude better be ready for anything. The other guy could snap. But spics are low inhib so of course they would try that.

If it was real, he wouldnt do that to a black dude though thats for sure.

Last edited:
idc tbh that curry looks like a faggot and his gf is ugly

Fucking dirty currywhores are becoming more sluttier.What can I say,they learn from the best

This is so fucking fake

that dude would of ate the floor if he tried this at my school

Never began for curries

I mog this bug eyed curry twink,i got hunter eyes:feelsBox:

Is his eye area really that bad?
Yes it is. Also he has no chin.

lookspill aside, it wouldn't be a surprise if this shit is fake. But the manlet has better looks and is statusmaxxed so it might be real.

Yes it is. Also he has no chin.

lookspill aside, it wouldn't be a surprise if this shit is fake. But the manlet has better looks and is statusmaxxed so it might be real.
They might just be recreating an event that happened to them earlier, and filming it this time