Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet trait: You always have to look up to talk to others

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
I always have to look up to talk to others and it is the most emasculating thing ever , like you feel inferior to them it’s literal suifuel even more if it’s a foid which is 100x more brutal , it’s only around foids or kids where I don’t have to look up most of the time . Tallfags will never understand how emasculating and embarrassing this is, you literally feel like a kid.

Last edited:
sometimes when i go on my electric scooter i feel kinda tall or atleast avg and it feels so good
I've actually seen people in uni gong around with unicycles:feelskek:.

I am turned on by girls taller than me

yes... 99/100 times. I'm 5'4 or 1.62m

kys tallnigger, hope you get your legs chopped off with a chainsaw muh adhd, pussy grow a pair
Keep coping retard, if you consider 6’0 tall in Germany, fukin lol @ your monkey brain

turbomanletism is a suicide sentence.

I always have to look up to talk to others and it is the most emasculating thing ever , like you feel inferior to them it’s literal suifuel even more if it’s a foid which is 100x more brutal , it’s only around foids or kids where I don’t have to look up most of the time . Tallfags will never understand how emasculating and embarrassing this is, you literally feel like a kid.
a24.gif

I think I'm sort of unable to look at people in the eye while talking tbh

Isn't Germany full of ethnics now? 6'0 should mog
Foids don’t care if you mog some ethnic manlets. 6’3 chadlite minimum or invisible, kek