Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet Trait: Even Your Turbo Manlet, 5'2 Father, Is Concerned with Your Height.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This summer, my 5'2 father, he told me I should be doing stretches at the park to grow taller when I'm already 17, at the end of my growth curve, above my predicted adult height of 5'3.5 being around 5'5, and there is no evidence doing these stretching techniques will help me grow in height at all. :lul:

Screenshot66

The world should bow to us and our durability of dealing with the world's bullshit to a great scale. Because tall faggots die quicker and are more retarded meat bags than the supreme manlet empire

This summer, my 5'2 father, he told me I should be doing stretches at the park to grow taller when I'm already 17, at the end of my growth curve, above my predicted adult height of 5'3.5 being around 5'5, and there is no evidence doing these stretching techniques will help me grow in height at all. :lul:

View attachment 527300
Bad posture will decrease your height by roughly one inch. I fixed my bad posture and I'm now 5'10" (still a manlet obviously)

My dad heightmogs me but I facemog and weightmog him, either way we are both manlet tier.

Only surgeries can help you.

View attachment 527300
lmfao your father is speaking about bro science from long ago

being taller is complex topic and surely exercises play a role in that. but it only can help to reach you the height that was already destined for you to reach and only during your growth

My parents did that too. :feelsbadman: I was a bit under my projected height but it's not stretches that I lacked.