Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet trait: Constantly comparing your height to strangers on the street

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Always comparing your height to other men on the streets in a paranoid manner, getting height mogged majority of the time... Returning home feeling suicidal and as a broken 'man'.:cryfeels:Especially hurts if you are unlucky enough to encounter a 6'5+ Behemoth who mogs your entire pitiful existence to Jupiter and back.
@gymletethnicel , @nihility , @Animecel2D , @Tenshi , @Colvin76 , @IamJacksBrokenHeart fellow manlets, thoughts?

This is why I avoid the streets

I ride my bicycle to not show my real height

I never really cared about my height until I took the heightpill, now it's just inevitable

I never really cared about my height until I took the heightpill, now it's just inevitable
Actually I am on a similar boat, growing up I didn't really care that much but once I understood that it made me invincible to females it hit me like a train.

Once you have been heightpilled it's impossible to not do this tbh

Yeah. Sometimes, I would compare myself to the height of my friends. Most of my friends are still high inhib manlets, but they’re slightly taller or about my height.

legit I am 5'5 and I see fucking elementary school girls height mogging jfl. have they put some shit in the water to make all these tallfags?

I don't compare because I'm usually shorter. I do feel mogged when women are taller though.

legit I am 5'5 and I see fucking elementary school girls height mogging jfl. have they put some shit in the water to make all these tallfags?
Women are getting taller and thus more hypergamous as men remain manlets.

Zoomers have become giants due to all those gross hormones in food or some other shit. It is infatuating that I couldn't benefit from it.

Zoomers have become giants due to all those gross hormones in food or some other shit. It is infatuating that I couldn't benefit from it.
definitely unfair. I imagine by the time we are old fags, there will be 7ft+ gene edited Gigachads walking around

This is why i avoid going outside tbh

Average young(18-20) white girl is like 5'6-5'8 in Tall European countries

yeah i had a phase like that before

This is why I stay inside all day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back