Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet trainer at gym is making me uncomfortable

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
That manlet needs to remove his eyes! How dare he look at a woman!

As an introverted feminist empath
pepe-casquero.gif

introvert feminist empath goddess divine fem dark fem manipulator male eater fem

This is what bitches write reddit posts about in 2024

The fact this sub still exists on reddit is more proof it’s just a feminist shit show.

Foids believe that anything a manlet does indicates that he has a napoleon/inferiority complex

"As an introverted feminist empath, I find his behaviors and comments...unsavory."
:lul:

The fact this sub still exists on reddit is more proof it’s just a feminist shit show.
Cuckddit suppresses any man talking freely there. The r/femalepessimist sub is full of femcels and toxic women hating on men yet nobody cares. But when men vented out on female’s nature to choose chad and the blackpill everyone called them out and got the truevirgin sub banned twice.

It's hilarious how when women discover psychology they immediately degrade it into astrology new age tier pseudo science where they have special powers :lul:

I hope some perverted bipolar autogynephilic tranny hears her calling him by the wrong pronoun and starts stalking and calling her names all over town, even better if he throws stones and attacks

Cuckddit suppresses any man talking freely there. The r/femalepessimist sub is full of femcels and toxic women hating on men yet nobody cares. But when men vented out on female’s nature to choose chad and the blackpill everyone called them out and got the truevirgin sub banned twice.
I hope one day this misandric bubble collapses

Shes mad because she wants the manlet to be miserable. In a just society, beating a foid would be standard practice

Women want all manlets to die

Your height is your personality. Confident manlet = compensating