Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet streamer Destiny admits to being in a Polyamourous relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-

LITERALLY A CUCK :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What's insane is that this dude is a very famous streamer, the fact that he had to become a cuckold just to get a girl to go out with hi is brutal, imagine what the average non-famous guy would have to go through?

Shoecel

This is the direction the west has chosen to take, there is no saving it.

JFL I just knew he was a cuckold ever since I saw him on Jesse Peterson show

Lol wtf, he actually says "We love each other!", how on god's earth do you literally say you love each other while she's in the other room getting fucked by Chad. Wtf is wrong with these people!:feelswhat:

I don't know if I should laugh, be sad, or angry. I am suprised he can keep on living in his current hell of an existence. Just too much soy to handle.

The insecurity here is how he doth protest too much. I don't agree with being a cuck, but if it doesn't bother you, go ahead. Eat shit. You shouldn't, but what do I care what you get up to? What I hate to see though is this clear denial from Destiny.

Being a cuck clearly hurts him. It's not nothing. Because he uses it as an example of how noble he is. "I'm so noble, I don't care that my girlfriend cheats on me. So why would I care about trolls in my fanbase?" That statement implies that your girlfriend cheating on you is a thing that should matter. And he knows it matters to him. So he pushes this idea that he's so great and selfless and he actually WANTS this thing he shouldn't want. Ya hate to see it.

I just typed "destiny streamer" to check out what the guy looked like and Google autocompleted my search by adding "height", hahaha.

Last edited:
I just typed "destiny streamer" to check out what the guy looked like and Google autocompleted my search by adding "height", hahaha.
He is 5'8.

All this streamers/youtubers manchildren are always cucks

That's not Poly though right? Sounds more like an open relationship, because Poly is when you are also dating the other person, while open is you hooking up with other people?

What's insane is that this dude is a very famous streamer, the fact that he had to become a cuckold just to get a girl to go out with hi is brutal, imagine what the average non-famous guy would have to go through?
it’s over for living a normal waycels

This kind of shit is the norm yet WE get shittalked? Society is reaching meme levels of unself-awareness.

"she comes back to me because she loves me and im a cool person"
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO YOU DELUSIONAL CUCK, SHES BACK FOR YOUR MONEY

Kill all cucks

how freaking jewish does that guy look lol. never began. and he's like 165cm.

This is the same person who says incels need to get their shit together, JFL

he has the frame and height of a ricecel so im not suprised

And why is she coming back in the first place? Because the other guys are more attractive.