Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet Speaker of the UK Parliment drops truthbomb about Feminazis and faggots.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

he would make St. Yogacel very proud

He's a cuck really
True. He took wife back when she cheated on him and publicly humiliated him.

I still admire his (early) views though. Before his liberal wife obviously threatened to deny him starfish sex once a month unless he became a total turncoat sellout.

Also just lol when your a manlet and your wife cucks you for your Baldcel also manlet cousin :feelskek:

View attachment 99581

I still admire his (early) views though. Before his liberal wife obviously threatened to deny him starfish sex once a month unless he became a total turncoat sellout.

Also just lol when your a manlet and your wife cucks you for your Baldcel also manlet cousin :feelskek:
Innit man JFL

They should publicly execute fags

yep there are some based uk people still here. ( most are cucks tho )

View attachment 99581

what a fucking whore. i hope she get what she deserve