Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet ricecel film director gets MOGGED by Chad actors

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Beyond brutal. He doesn't even look human, he looks like a monkey compared to Lundgren and Momoa.

Brutal, I think the female is close to my height, I would look like a child compared to them.

“Girls love short guys! Levi is 5’2 and they go crazy over him!”

:feelsseriously:

@erenyeager @SellingGf10k @pp183 @epillepsy @Sonozaki @kikecel @Uglyme @BITG @gigacel123 @muharremabi @Blacktarpill @Just here to read @Algeriancel @Incline @FrothySolutions @shii410 @Animecel2D @SoyUnPerdedor @TheBasedCel @OwlGod @Lookscel @Tenshi @NaserOric @Caesercel @GeneticFilth @Maxilla @WawelDragon1683 @ASS_F @ArtoriasWolf @FaceandHFD @BitterCel @starystulejarz @SelfCrucified @PotatoTomato @tulasdanslos @wizardcel @Themisterpepsi @ThouShallObeyKing @orchis @Anonymous26 @NEETAndTidy @TheMinimalist @ionlycopenow @coppernicus @SithSalvation @Barney Calhoun @dirtykombatcel @Unsaveable @Mogged Loner @weirdguy22 @yeshuallah @Venomkore @Koruga @Yerberito @Edfech @curryZoomercoomer @DirtyCurryCell @ThoughtfulCel @Futurecel2.0 @thespanishcel @TheSecondComing @heroinfather @N-Digger @RichCel @Filthy_Reject @To koniec @solblue @HidekiTojota @meisterguido @Jungle @trying to ascend @TheSecondComing @Tiredpoorcel @osman27 @InMyCellInHell @Pixycel @Pengwin thoughts on this particular matter?
Brutal, I think the female is close to my height, I would look like a child compared to them.
Same. Lundgren is a legit gigachad. Fuark if there was a picture of me getting mogged like this I would leave Hollywood and never come back

Do any of his films star a cool short ethnic male? If the answer is no, then that's a hilarious blackpill. Jfl at that cucked subreddit upvoting this.

Also the guy on the far right looks kind of shitty, but being tall and white, he still mogs the 5'3 riceman to hell and back. Pure height and race mog right there.

You know it’s over when they need to resort to fiction for short male action heroes

You know it’s over when they need to resort to fiction for short male action heroes
Just lol

>no manlet representation in Western media that aren’t villains/jesters/comic relief
>manlets couldn’t give a shit

>not enough “strong female leads” in Western media
>roasties and soys cry and seethe about it

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal mogging :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Does he have a great personality too? Does he pick up Stacies everywhere?

you can't win as a manlet

:feelsseriously:
The funny thing is, I've seen many comments from females online making fun of Levi for being short.

Fucking Game Over still he is a decent film director and I like some of his films.

LMAO look at the smile on Dolphs face, everyone but the ricelet is smiling in proportion to their looks, while he is frowning and thinking about eating rice.

He literally gets mogged by the foid.

Dolph lundgren is 63 years old and still an absolute alpha gigachad. he could still get women half his age and 10x hotter than any normie could get never mind a sub 5 incel. thats what being a genetically superior male gives you. JFL at the genetic lottery.

Does he have a great personality too? Does he pick up Stacies everywhere?
CFCCDA5D 013C 4821 8E98 B8906D3E6173

Over if you're not 15m Titan minimum
Just lol

>no manlet representation in Western media that aren’t villains/jesters/comic relief
>manlets couldn’t give a shit

>not enough “strong female leads” in Western media
>roasties and soys cry and seethe about it
Manlets understand reality and they understand a manlet hero is just not viable. Whores want to delude themselves that a female can beat an army of 20 guys.
LMAO look at the smile on Dolphs face, everyone but the ricelet is smiling in proportion to their looks, while he is frowning and thinking about eating rice.
The aquaman actor mogs the fuck out of all of them. Taller, darker skin, better beard and hair, and more masculine face

Last edited:
He would have roped in some urban apartment and discovered only when his neighbors dog kept barking from the smell, if he was some regular rice wage slave, instead of a richfag Hollywood director.

Over if you're not 15m Titan minimum
Nah homie it’s 60 meters or death in 2021
Manlets understand reality and they understand a manlet hero is just not viable.
Tbf Wolverine is a 5’3 turbomanlet but of course he’s 6’3 in the movies. Manlets can’t have anything :feelsUnreal:
Whores want to delude themselves that a female can beat an army of 20 guys.
lmao foids want to be men so bad

The aquaman actor mogs the fuck out of all of them. Taller, darker skin, better beard and hair, and more masculine face
And he still married a 50 year old divorcee. Absolute state of the dating market.

Dolph lundgren is 63 years old and still an absolute alpha gigachad. he could still get women half his age and 10x hotter than any normie could get never mind a sub 5 incel. thats what being a genetically superior male gives you. JFL at the genetic lottery.
I have been wondering how gigachad does it since I was old enough to watch my sister go on dates with guys who weren’t truly alpha males but somehow able to absorb Becky and Stacy types easily. The conclusion I am now coming to is that AMOG wasn’t always able to do this based on just looks alone although today it’s like 90% of their influence. It wasn’t personality either cause all that is memetic. Imitation I think! Recently someone posted this and it made sense to me after chapter 2...it’s the religion of female worship which is truly like a classical religion but even stronger. That’s what we are fighting I think. Lose lose battle.

This is what I meant above. I think giddy mid-tier Rice-chads like him are benefitting from the momentum of the “Women are Gods” foid-worshiping religion. I strongly feel that Foid Religion has become the replacement of Christianity! Hindus do it all the time naturally.

He’s not even a good director ffs, although he’s got a reputation and is rich so they just work with him ok I guess

Wolverine is a 5’3 turbomanlet
JFL first I've heard this. Do you mean the actor or wolverine in the comics?
lmao foids want to be men so bad
It's because they're weak. Same goes for incels. Being weak is pathetic and extreme suicide fuel. Nothing more embarrassing than being weak
And he still married a 50 year old divorcee. Absolute state of the dating market.
If only he was Muslim, many men manage to ascend that way. I have a 5'10 female cousin who ended up marrying a 5'5 framecel. It's one of the few reasons I still have some hope. My parents are also a similar case

Fucking Game Over still he is a decent film director and I like some of his films.
Imagine it's your job to make movies about Chads so foids can lust over them when you look like this jfl.

JFL first I've heard this. Do you mean the actor or wolverine in the comics?
The Wolverine in the comics ofc
It's because they're weak. Same goes for incels. Being weak is pathetic and extreme suicide fuel. Nothing more embarrassing than being weak
Foids are mentally and physically weak but they genuinely believe they’re the opposite. Incels are weak in society’s eyes and in their own but they’re the opposite in some ways, such as having the mental fortitude not to rope after swallowing the blackpill and coming to terms with the fact that it’s over and their fate was sealed at birth, getting bullied and made fun of constantly, getting weird looks and stares everywhere they go, etc.

I like James's horror movies, he has some real talent. But this argument "just make billion dollar movies bro" to justify why height doesn't matter is utterly ridiculous. Normalfaggots hurt my brain

Just be a successful hollywood director bro