Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manlet ragefuel thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
post your best rage/suicidefuels for manlets. i'll start

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(im 5'6 but)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5’4 I know it’s over, but I don’t get why they keep saying the last part. When no girl ever says she likes short guys.

Midgetcels on suicide watch

<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1520989844"><a href="">Shortcel rages about being a manlet</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears">r/IncelTears</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

giphy.gif

ForkedTintedHackee-size_restricted.gif

14f3b3026bbc53c3989810687451.gif

328f54b99dbcfddb6704a5d0ff4a6fd8.gif

tumblr_o02u5kNaIP1rtkwx8o1_500.gif

Personal story, when I was in 10th grade, I was into this short, scruffy, chocolate-haired, 7/10 midget who no other guys wanted. I thought I had a chance, so I chatted her up the first few weeks of school. At the same time, I gymcelled, and bulked up my neck, and body. Throughout the year, I tried talking to her but as I got bigger and bigger, I realized I wasn't getting over 5'8 and I would be stuck as a thicc heightcel. Did this deter me? Of course not. I asked her out, and she called me a mix between Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarznegger. I hit a growth-spurt and now I'm fine, but she'll be a part of my REtribution.

5'3" here, FUCK this life.