Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet is better than average height

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
5'8-5'11 is litterly the most memed height. Its the most normie height. As an average height dude you are invisible. You get mogged by tallcels and also by manlets because they have more confident and Napoleon complex. Beeing a manlet is better than beeing average height

MANLETS RISE :panties:

Never seen a bigger cope in my life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Blue Pilled Cope.

Absolute state of this forum.

This is what happens when you overdose on cope. Come back down to Earth, don't be a retard

So you'd rather have a negative trait opposed to a neutral one? :feelswhat:

Sounds like a cope to me. :feelskek:

Rather be invisible than looked down on and insulted

true tbh

manlets stand out more than avg height guys. especially turbomanlets

turbo manlet halo:feelskek:

not even close

Nagasaki levels of cope. 5'8 is shit but whenever I see manlets below my height it makes me feel so good. Short man syndrome does not make them more alpha that is pure copium.

Nagasaki levels of cope. 5'8 is shit but whenever I see manlets below my height it makes me feel so good. Short man syndrome does not make them more alpha that is pure copium.
I can't wait to castrate you:feelsaww:

Do you actually believe what you typed? So 5’3 is better than 5’11? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Because short men are simply not seen as human

Over for incels without napoleon complex

Anything under 5’7 is not a man

Fuck you no it isn't. You try being a god damn midget, you are not respected in the slightest unless you're overly aggressive with everyone.