Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

manlet incel landing prime jbs

what a load of bollocks

I wish I had a gf that is way taller than me

Tl:dr it's fake like all these social experiments.

what if it were a short ethnic instead

The video to end all manlet copes once and for all.

LOL, who you think u gonna fool?

Guy would get AMOGGED into oblivion the moment a half good looking guy would get serious

Paid actresses.

[youtube]

Just be NT.

They are all humoring him so that they dont appear discriminatory against midgets. They'll talk to him and be friends with him, but there is no way in hell they'll be romantic with him unless he's a celebrity or mega rich.

Virtue Signalling

The braless girl in the thumbnail appears at 3.26, in case if you are interested in her big flat nipples.

Remember, guys, PUA instructors are known for paying women. After all, the natural instinct of most girls would be to either ignore him or insult him. Yes, he’s a dwarf but he’s expressing SEXUAL interest. The guy who wants to believe will see him saying these intentionally bad lines having a little success and the boyfriend blowoff thinking, “Wow, I could clean up with these cute girls!”

Just rope yourself you lookism cunt.

i bet these girls know that they are being recorded so they act very different. "oh i'm being watched i need to give a good image so i don't scare my beta orbiters, they need to think they have hope" Some incel doing this would give us the truth.

They were probably paid. The chances of him getting mild brushoffs is pretty damn slim. Yes, there’s editing but approaching those 6s and 7s is going to get you like 80% bitchiness as a sub-4 male.