Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet ignored at meetup

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

assassinate jewlensky

Behead tallfags

Fuck that looks brutal.

Proud of him for coming as far as he has while being manlet.

Brutal heightpill; I thought he was like 5'8 not like around less than 5'6.

It is ironic that Putin seems taller than him.
height is overatted. zalensky is a good looking guy for his age. he really looks way youger then he is due to his perfect hair. however putin is subhuman tier. even with the age difference putin is still subhuman when compared to leaders in his age with hair.

height is overatted. zalensky is a good looking guy for his age. he really looks way youger then he is due to his perfect hair. however putin is subhuman tier. even with the age difference putin is still subhuman when compared to leaders in his age with hair.
Fuck that jew - this isnt looksmaxx

Slimy little Jew. Anyone who supports Ukraine is cucked and a slave to globohomo

@Transcended Trucel @LesscoBlob thoughts?
I am economically invested in globohomo so I have no choice but to support their foreign policy to some degree

Jfl it’s so cringe how he walks around in those fake military fatigues all the time. Nobody cares anymore

This forum worships Putin, because they see his speeches and think of him as a tough guy, basically as the father they never had :feelskek:

Why does he never wear a suit its always a tshirt or millitary, i mean its kinda cool tho
For image. He's a celebrity, he knows how to act and portray himself. He thinks he'll be remembered as a freedom fighter like George Washington or Alfred the Great.

In reality he'll be remembered like the true anti-fascist fighters in resistances in ww2, only by a select few mentally ill fuckers on silly forums.

maybe with a formal suit he could have disguised it a bit but with that outfit he just looks even more ridiculous.