Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlet goes to China and gets mogged

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
I dont get the point of this post. Like we all know that chinesecels are short, so you went on and found the tallest Chinese guy ever and took a picture with him and then uploaded your brutal mogging on reddit?
Redditors are pointless.

That an 8 foot rice?

Obviously that's a waxwork of a chink basketball player but the point still stands. The idea that 5'3 niggas think that they won't get heightmogged in China is hilarious. Most of the zoomer chinks are well above the height of their parents. Asian height has been limited mainly by diet, not by genes, and now that more protein rich, meat laden diets are available to chinks their younger generations are really shooting up.

I mean, as a 5'8 guy I get mogged in the west but I'd probably be average in China and STILL get heightmogged many chink zoomers. 5'3 needs to go to live with the Pygmies if he wants any chance to mog lmao :feelskek:

I dont get the point of this post. Like we all know that chinesecels are short, so you went on and found the tallest Chinese guy ever and took a picture with him and then uploaded your brutal mogging on reddit?
Redditors are pointless.
:yes:

Obviously that's a waxwork of a chink basketball player but the point still stands. The idea that 5'3 niggas think that they won't get heightmogged in China is hilarious. Most of the zoomer chinks are well above the height of their parents. Asian height has been limited mainly by diet, not by genes, and now that more protein rich, meat laden diets are available to chinks their younger generations are really shooting up.

I mean, as a 5'8 guy I get mogged in the west but I'd probably be average in China and STILL get heightmogged many chink zoomers. 5'3 needs to go to live with the Pygmies if he wants any chance to mog lmao
Rich chinese kids go to Australian universities and I got heightmogged hard by them, I'm 5'"8

Redditors are pointless.
At 5'3" you'll get mogged into oblivion even in China.

Redditors are pointless.
Redditors love to feel emasculated and ridicule themselves, it turns them on

Rich chinese kids go to Australian universities and I got heightmogged hard by them, I'm 5'"8
As a 5'9 guy on a good day but usually 5'8, I must say that as a white man it is BROOTAL getting heightmogged by an asian, especially a mongoloid looking Japanese/Chinese/Korean type asian.

And it's only going to get worse because I will shrink as I age and each generation of kids is just going to keep being taller :feelskek:
In 2030 I will be getting heightmogged by 6'3 gen alpha Indian teenagers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: