Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlet gets leg lengthening surgery

Mogs me. Even with surgery I'd still be a manlet

I would do that surgery if I was a richcel ngl

i can't hear the audio but is that his gf next to him? why is he bothering? just enjoy amazon gf man

Fucking 0 IQ idiot. The only reason I want to get taller is to attract 5/10 (not a 6-7/10 like his wife) foid. If a 5/10 girl approached me asked out, then we married. I could care less how tall I am. Then I'd feel liek the mogger. The rare time I see a manlet shorter than me, with a girl, he mogs me and he also mogs 6'3'' grotesque subhuman, just by having a normie gf

The comment section is a blackpill goldmine. Everyone seems to relate to him.

Fucking 0 IQ idiot. The only reason I want to get taller is to attract 5/10 (not a 6-7/10 like his wife) foid. If a 5/10 girl approached me asked out, then we married. I could care less how tall I am. Then I'd feel liek the mogger. The rare time I see a manlet shorter than me, with a girl, he mogs me and he also mogs 6'3'' grotesque subhuman, just by having a normie gf
maybe she cheats on him with 6ft Chad and he thinks he can save relationship with few inches or just doesnt want to get height mogged by everyone on the street.

She would have probably broken up with him soon if he didn' t ll. I think he made a good move, it secured the relationship further.

Omega tera cope if you think marriage as a Non Chad man is ascension.
She will divorce rape you and fuck her co workers. Best way is to pump and dump. Chad pump and dumps for free atleast incels can pump and dump cheap hookers.

First comment:

"This was the most unnecessary surgery I have ever seen."

JFL

Medical science needs to progress and make this more accessible.

Omega tera cope if you think marriage as a Non Chad man is ascension.
She will divorce rape you and fuck her co workers. Best way is to pump and dump. Chad pump and dumps for free atleast incels can pump and dump cheap hookers.

We all gon make it.

I'll need so many surgeries tbh.

Even if I get this surgery I'd still be manlet:feelsrope:

maybe she cheats on him with 6ft Chad and he thinks he can save relationship with few inches or just doesnt want to get height mogged by everyone on the street.
Interesting, do you think modern foids cheat on guys even if foid willingly gets into LTR?
I agree if foid is forced (eg Muslims, arranged marriage, Asian foids marrying for money/ status), but in the west the foids are not forced to be in a relationship, so why cheat? And I'm talking a PROPER relationship, not a few months fling, as these guys seem legit
Fuck he became 5'11'', my brother in law told me to wear inserts and LeBron 16s and then I can FRAUD I am 5'11''.

Btw brother in law is WHITE and 190cm

Last edited:
Interesting, do you think modern foids cheat on guys even if foid willingly gets into LTR?
I agree if foid is forced (eg Muslims, arranged marriage, Asian foids marrying for money/ status), but in the west the foids are not forced to be in a relationship, so why cheat? And I'm talking a PROPER relationship, not a few months fling, as these guys seem legit
Fuck he became 5'11'', my brother in law told me to wear inserts and LeBron 16s and then I can FRAUD I am 5'11''.

Btw brother in law is WHITE and 190cm

I dunno, women always keep a few guys in reserve as friends maybe he is mogged by one of them

Hope he enjoys his new height. He knows that manlet = death

he's got grey hair on the temples and still being manlet affects his life.