Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manlet gets humilliated while trying to buy a suit

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★

No respect for manlets, and the clown laughs to hide his pain. This was on the frontpage of cuckit and all the cucks were laughing, imagine if it was a landwhale buying a dress and as a joke they give them a giant dress, all the cucks would be literally shaking

fuck normies, soys, cucks, foids, trannies

We need to take revenge on this cruel world .

It never started for manlets. :feelsrope:
I hate reddit.
"Don't make fun of women or you get banned". "Haha look at this manlet". :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Remember, cucks and women want to make fun if ugly guys

The heightpill is the most potent pill.

I knew a guy with a last name short who was short af. His mother was tall too. He wasn't very popular

I knew a guy with a last name short who was short af. His mother was tall too. He wasn't very popular
Brutally over for uim

Brutal heightpill

Meh I'll give it a pass. I think it was genuinely funny with no mean intent. The laughs sound sincere.

Brutal as fuck

Meh I'll give it a pass. I think it was genuinely funny with no mean intent. The laughs sound sincere.
You think he has never been the butt of a short joke in his life? Why would he be sincerely laughing when he's heard the same joke about him so many times?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back