Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet gets cucked in bar

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Height is everything. You can't deny it.

this is just so hard to fucking watch man.

I felt the shame and embarrassment, while watching that. I think the chad was laughing at him, too. Its so fuckin over for manlets.

painful to watch :fuk: :cryfeels:

it is what it is

why do these people even try

Jesus christ, never date a foid that frequents clubs

that looks uncomfortable

He signed up for it. Hopefully this will be a learning experience for him

I felt the shame and embarrassment, while watching that. I think the chad was laughing at him, too. Its so fuckin over for manlets.
Sociopathic behavior. He'd rather steal someone's woman than find his own woman.

He signed up for it. Hopefully this will be a learning experience for him

They never learn. In all likeliehood he'll frame it as some empowering experience where he was having a good time regardless of societies expectations or whatever. There comes a point where you either need to work on your invisibility or seriously think outside the box if you intend to have any kind of human interaction. It's still crazy how some people are rewarded with existence, whilst others get landed with a curse.

Why would anyone go to a crowded place

Sociopathic behavior. He'd rather steal someone's woman than find his own woman.
Many like this, just want to take from others for power flex.

Many like this, just want to take from others for power flex.
And the worst part is you can't do anything about it. You can't fight him because you'll end up in jail forced to pay charges, you can't kill him because you'll go to prison for life, so you're forced to just simply leave her when the guy who's stealing your girlfriend deserves a 12 gauge to the back of the head.