Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Manlet" gets brutally humiliated

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Manlets are the totem kings of pain and misery. I have respect for all of the shit they had to endure within this incorrect universe and somehow not rope themselves. I wonder if they keep moving forward..

Every manlet on earth should join us in the fight against oppression.

Manlets are the totem kings of pain and misery. I have respect for all of the shit they had to endure within this incorrect universe and somehow not rope themselves. I wonder if they keep moving forward..
You are the emperor of manlets in this forum. Your word is law for me.

"I'm still waiting for that growth spurt"

"Good luck with that..."

Wow

You are the emperor of manlets in this forum. Your word is law for me.
Good. How tall are you. Don't worry about mog bit. I'm used to it daily. Tip: never showing any form of expression helps normies from not messing with you.

Good. How tall are you. Don't worry about mog bit. I'm used to it daily. Tip: never showing any form of expression helps normies from not messing with you.
5'7'' but I can assure you I struggle to find men who are shorter than me where I live.

5'7'' but I can assure you I struggle to find men who are shorter than me where I live.
Look no further, but your as tall as my grandpa. Tbh I could just use lifts and maybe fix my posture to get me up to at least a solid 5'5ft or 5'6ft. I'm basically there at 5'3 but still turbo manlet

Look no further, but your as tall as my grandpa. Tbh I could just use lifts and maybe fix my posture to get me up to at least a solid 5'5ft or 5'6ft. I'm basically there at 5'3 but still turbo manlet
Is your posture bad? Depending on how bad it is you could get up to an inch by fixing it.
Thought you were 5'2'' tho..

Is your posture bad? Depending on how bad it is you could get up to an inch by fixing it.
Thought you were 5'2'' tho..
Basically the borderline of 5'2 and 5'3 at 5'2.9ft with the weight of 146 and shoe size of 8. I have been slouching more or so in the past year so it could be that. If I wanted to cope I could just get lifts but ill still be short.

He’s still waiting for that growth spurt

"I'm still waiting for that growth spurt"

"Good luck with that..."

Wow
women are extremely brutal, couldn't even let him have some hope left

brutal
how tall woud you guys say he is