Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet, framecel ethnic subhuman accused of raping a prostitute

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This guy paid to fuck a prostitute, but apparently she didn't like how he played a little rough with her. Well.. that earned him a visit to the police station for rape. If you hire a whore and she doesn't like the things you do to her, you will get me too'ed. That and cucks will also feature you on their tv show, ruining your life and your job prospects.

Last edited:
There is no future as an ethnic man in the west

This guy paid to fuck a prostitute, but apparently she didn't like how he played a little rough with her. Well.. that earned him a visit to the police station for rape. If you hire a whore and she doesn't like the things you do to her, you will get me too'ed. That and cucks will also feature you on their tv show, ruining your life and your job prospects.
View attachment 119215

Therein lies the contradiction of prostitution and why it's still illegal in a lot of places. You get what you pay for. And what you're paying for is consent. During normal sex, you're supposed to not do stuff to the other person that they don't like. Paid sex? It doesn't matter what the prostitute wants any more than it matters what my Quarter Pounder wants when I pay for it. And yet, some deluded few praise prostitution as some great, liberating thing. It's not. It's my right to your body, in legal contract.

Brazil is cucked and WTF even a fucking shit hole whore reject a "status-moneymaxx" guy?JFL at not believe the LOOKS theory tbh.

This is why we should seriously stay away from most women.

That's one more reason to avoid prostitutes. 3D is disgusting, anyway.

He had too much vaseline.

As I've said rather virgin than hooker.

That's why an ugly human being has to stay as still as a statue forever until they die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back