Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlet=failure in eyes of parents

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Imagine the anguish of raising a boy all the way from delicate infancy to adulthood and the byproduct be a manlet. All of the tender love and care, making sure your son is properly nourished, plays sports, making sure he succeeds in his classes, etc. Just to have all of that time, money and effort WASTED with genetic manlet garbage. That has got to be so damn depressing as parents if your son is shorter than one or both parents, especially if dad is 6 foot or over. A father has to try his best to internalize his hatred, some of you may have experienced abuse or neglect as a teen, well, it may have been because you're a manlet. If you're a manlet, you may be the reason why your old man is depressed. Your subhuman-ness affects others greatly, especially your family. It's over.

I'm 5'9'' and taller than both my parents. Stopped growing at ~13 and I knew I was fucked. My mom was telling my to go play sports and swim and shit but it was obvious nothing would do anything because of my genetics.

It's over for manlets. Worse than for tall truecels.

Most parents don't see it as that because they are boomer cucks who believe that age old "MAN UP WORK HARD HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY AND ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!" Bluepilled bullshit filth

It's even worse when every male and female in your family is average and/or tall and you end up a manlet.

Ultimate genetic cuckery.

Imagine the anguish of raising a boy all the way from delicate infancy to adulthood and the byproduct be a manlet. All of the tender love and care, making sure your son is properly nourished, plays sports, making sure he succeeds in his classes, etc. Just to have all of that time, money and effort WASTED with genetic manlet garbage. That has got to be so damn depressing as parents if your son is shorter than one or both parents, especially if dad is 6 foot or over. A father has to try his best to internalize his hatred, some of you may have experienced abuse or neglect as a teen, well, it may have been because you're a manlet. If you're a manlet, you may be the reason why your old man is depressed. Your subhuman-ness affects others greatly, especially your family. It's over.
Literally me. Thanks for the suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah I think this might be more common in white guys mating with ethnics.

5'8" myself, dad was 5'7" His was an arranged marriage in India.

Dad is 5'9, I'm 6'0.

But my dad grew up in Asia, where he's above average.

I grew up (and currently am) in the West, where 6'0 is meh.

JBW.

Tfw 5'5 subhuman tbh

Bro I miss your Zyros avi

Most parents are too normie minded to even think about height being a problem in dating.
Moms would never understand it, and the dads would most likely never even think about it, or simply ignore it

I’m 5’7 and it’s pure torture going out in public.