Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlet destroys female boxers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Where are all IT foids coping "wamen are just as strong as men", "it's all technique", "130lb woman would beat incels" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jfl this manlet btfos foid boxers/MMAs bigger than him.

View: https://youtu.be/F59U2Rot0b8

Slayer

JFL at the cucked commentator

I wish I was this guy lmao

Slayer

JFL at the cucked commentator
Yeah, especially the last comment about hell. The women signed up with full knowledge that they're risking getting beaten up pretty badly.

82a

Thread tag couldn't be more accurate.

You can tell he's letting out all of that pent up high school rage. His oneitis probably fucked the guy who bullied him.

Yeah, especially the last comment about hell. The women signed up with full knowledge that they're risking getting beaten up pretty badly.
May be there is a special place in hell for people/promoters who let foids exercise their stupidity bi boxing with angry manlets.

All those bad memories of being rejected for being a framecel... Taken out on foids.

Absolutely based, they should make this a new gameshow

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

the average man is about 40 to 80% stronger than the average woman of the SAME height

and this is no average woman she's a boxer. JFL that's why I'm not joking when I say I could probably dismember a foid with my bare hands

It must feel like heaven to get to beat foids without consequences :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Commentator is a member of IT.

I know this video. The commentator is a cuck. Foids get back in the kitchen.

That would be fun af. Commentator sounds like Styropyro.

I wish I could box a few “brave” and “courageous” whamen

FALCON... PUNCH!!!!

Look at how into it he is! Definitely taking out his frustration on them, jfl :feelskek: I would personally like to wrestle with a female. I could use the guise of wrestling to do all sorts of stuff...

Jokes on him

If Hell is real, majority of foids belong there

I've seen this video before and recall being very envious. I still am. This is one of the luckiest dudes alive. It's usually only Chads who get to punch the shit out of foids and get away with it.

Those women don't look like boxers though. Just random women who accepted the challenge.