Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlet cutoff is 6ft according to study (heightpill)

the study and source:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf#page22

as you can see from the study, MEDIAN height for white males aged 20-40 is 178.3cm in the United States. Note that this also includes old ass dudes who already lost 1-2 inches and the fact that old generation arent as tall as new generation. If you take a guess for only 18-23 yo white males, the healthy estimate for young white male median height is 183.(6ft). You are LITERALLY shorter than majority of young white males if you are not above 6ft.

And this is only for united states, for western europe you can add another inch to that 183cm. and you get THE MEDIAN height as 6'1''-6'2'' for young white males.

In the west you aint mogging shit with 6'1''. You will be barely average amoung your competition (deathnics not included of course, it was always over for us.) The ideal height is around 6'4''.

As studies confirm it as they show 6'2-6'7'' males get most matches on online dating.

Now, I agree height is not as important as face and race but of course that is not the point.

Attachments

• Size-Matters-Infographic-High-Res-With-Shadow.jpg
    Size-Matters-Infographic-High-Res-With-Shadow.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,755
  • Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pd...png
    Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pd...png
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,655
  • Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pdf.png
    Screenshot-2018-3-18 Vital and Health Statistics, Series 3, Number 39, (08 2016) - sr03_039 pdf.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,481
holly shit really?* i thought it was 140 cm, thanks for informing me:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Op is either low IQ or purposely being deceitful. There are numerous logical fallacies in his posts

If you're 5'8 + your fine, the amount of tall guys fucking chihauhaus nowadays kind of prevents the average height from catching up to their overall tallness any time soon.

If you're not 7 feet it's over for you

Height is very, very useful, not just in dating. You won’t get picked on so easily and you are more likely to be taken seriously. Most managers are tallfags.

Tbh if you’re within a few inches of average nobody even notices a difference or cares.

“5’11 is short 6’1 is tall” is the most autistic way of understanding average possible.
Average is a range that the middle 66% (or majority broadly) lie within.

Only outliers at +- 4”-6” get noticed.

Obama is 6’3 and Biden is 6’0, you can’t even tell their heights apart.

Obama is 6'1 while Biden is almost 6'0 with his prime height being close to 6'0.5.

6'3 is bare minimum in 2024

6'3 is bare minimum in 2024
C o p e

All of my friends who are 6’1 and above have been in relationships, no matter their facial appearance.

No it's 5'11 overall (180cm).

In ethnic/Med countries 178cm.

In Asian/Latino countries 175cm.

In Germanic European countries 6ft yeah (182-183cm).

These are the averages. The shorter from it, the more manlet.

Below 175cm in White countries = death unless Chad face or huge dick.

Edit: those numbers are my estimations for young people (below 30).

Last edited:
And this is only for united states, for western europe you can add another inch to that 183cm. and you get THE MEDIAN height as 6'1''-6'2'' for young white males.

No. Also Europeans are more heterogeneous than Americans.

Taille homme europe

i mean just go to a shitty work party in the lunchroom or something, no 6' manlet is getting random hugs from the women, meanwhile the 6'4 heavyset guy has all the womanlets lining up to hug him, and some even sit on his lap

This post was made in 2018. Now it's 6'2.

We need some sort of way to increase our height

This post was made in 2018. Now it's 6'2.
only for fakecels, it's literally like saying that only 8/10s do well on dating apps so it must mean I'm fucked as a 7/10 male.

If you are manlet you must move to rural SEA where almost everyone is a manlet

it's literally like saying that only 8/10s do well on dating apps so it must mean I'm fucked as a 7/10 male.
I mean, yes. If you use a 7/10 photo on TInder - you will get ugly landwhales at best.

the study and source:

as you can see from the study, MEDIAN height for white males aged 20-40 is 178.3cm in the United States. Note that this also includes old ass dudes who already lost 1-2 inches and the fact that old generation arent as tall as new generation. If you take a guess for only 18-23 yo white males, the healthy estimate for young white male median height is 183.(6ft). You are LITERALLY shorter than majority of young white males if you are not above 6ft.

In the west you aint mogging shit with 6'1''. You will be barely average amoung your competition (deathnics not included of course, it was always over for us.) The ideal height is around 6'4''.

As studies confirm it as they show 6'2-6'7'' males get most matches on online dating.

Now, I agree height is not as important as face and race but of course that is not the point.

No face for your height.

fakecel cutoff is 6ft

the study and source:

Wtf why this pop up in my page ? Is old as fuck
Anyways kinda dumb the average is clearly 5'10

Estrogen makes you develop quicker and earlier, it definitely isn’t normal.
it makes foids develop earlier and faster, but i bet it hinders male development

it makes foids develop earlier and faster, but i bet it hinders male development
Estrogen increases hgh, we also have slower thyroids meaning a bigger window for growth.

Estrogen increases hgh, we also have slower thyroids meaning a bigger window for growth.
ah i see

So what you're saying is that I should have estrogenmaxxed before puberty to attain a 6ft physique?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back