Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet currycel posts on IT about how he's "ex-incel" and shares his story.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Towards the end of his story, he says "I no longer care about wanting girls, that desire to want girls is just me trying to fill the void of me not being desirable. I am now trying to get my life back on track to finally do something I'm proud."

So let me get this straight, he states that he GAVE UP on women because he never got laid (as a result of being SELF-ADMITTEDLY UNDESIRABLE TO WOMEN), while claiming that he's "ex-incel?"

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Sorry, that makes no sense whatsoever. Inceldom is not an ideology, it is A STATE OF EXISTENCE. The criteria to be IN-CEL is to be INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE,
The clue is in the name itself.

A dog is a dog, even if it thinks its a cat. A nigger is a nigger, even if he thinks he's a blue-eyed blonde aryan.
YOUR BELIEFS DONT CHANGE REALITY.

It doesnt matter whether you are misogynistic or whether you respect and worship women. It doesnt matter whether you accept your status as an incel or whether you cope by telling yourself that you are the one who gave up on women (when the reality is that its women who gave up on YOU). If you are INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE, then the conclusion is that YOU ARE A FUCKING INCEL.

Well, at least he mogs the 5'2 janitor.

Dnr (the reddit) tbh ngl ded srs.

Welcome back.

just dont care about females broooooooo

Didn't read the whole thing but he seems more like a drug addict than someone who used to post here.

How cucked do you have to be to be an apostate from the blackpill?

Once you see the blackpill you NEVER go back!

“I am 5’4 male and Indian”
That was all I needed to read.

View attachment 230976

just dont care about females broooooooo

"i had realised that life is just perception. That what i see is due to my brain processing things. Its weird to explain on text, but i realised that perception is key".

I have never seen a bigger cope in my life. I wont feel bad for him at all if he kills himself, he deserves it for being so bluepilled and lacking in self-awareness

Schizophrenia

that’s all I have to say about this guy

Just become a debased drug-addict and post on Incel Tears theory

lol drugs fried his brain. Now he's like this -------> :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
Pretty much.

This is not a story about inceldom, this is a sob story about drugs from an addict who happened to be a manlet curry. Never did he mention anything about his social life; if anything, he had a nicer social life than most of us do. Nor did he say anything about dating or rejection.

The fact that he decides to ascribe his drug attention onto our community shows that he has no sense of personal responsibility at all.

Someone blackpill him again. There is no escaping inceldom. He is just deluding himself by claiming that he doesn't care. Whereas in reality he cries a river of tears inside whenever he sees his currywhore crush kissing Chadpreet.

Also, welcome back man.

So he went from incel to volcel?
He's still a fucking loser though

He found drugs to help him cope. That could easily get him a few years before it stops working.

It doesnt matter whether you are misogynistic or whether you respect and worship women. It doesnt matter whether you accept your status as an incel or whether you cope by telling yourself that you are the one who gave up on women (when the reality is that its women who gave up on YOU). If you are INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE, then the conclusion is that YOU ARE A FUCKING INCEL.
true. many ITers don't realize thechicken an egg problem, are you mysoginist before you get blackpilled or after, I think most are after. at least i am

My fucking god I bothered to read the first part because I thought this was a story of ascension when in fact he just went on a drug binge and now is deluded into thinking he is no longer an incel.

The only people who could technically be incels but aren't really are asexual people, and this cunt is nothing of the sort, just another deluded manlet...jokes on him his bliss won't last long JFL.

“Virgin but at least I’m not an incel” :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

No

"Volcel" implies he has a choice in the matter

He doesn't

exactly, he is delusional to think he even has a choice in the matter. He couldn't get laid even if he wanted to. Coping is his psyche's natural response to his situation of sexual starvation, He maintains this illusion of having a choice because if he were to acknowledge the futility of his predicament, he would rope.
He found drugs to help him cope. That could easily get him a few years before it stops working.

the same drugs he is using in the present to cope will be the same drugs he will use in the future to rope (via drug overdose).

I dont feel sorry for him at all, someone who lacks this much self-awareness shouldnt even be alive.

Last edited:
had no idea curries were such dopeheads

true. many ITers don't realize thechicken an egg problem, are you mysoginist before you get blackpilled or after, I think most are after. at least i am

no that wasnt the point. The point is that IncelTears assume's "incel" is a synonym for being a "misogynist" or "woman hater". So by their logic, a 25 year old virgin who respects women isnt an incel because he isnt misogynistic.

My point is, the only criteria to be an IN-CEL, is to be INvoluntarily CELibate. So even if a particular male respects, praises and worships women, even if this male doesn't subscribe to any aspects of the blackpill philosophy, if he is involuntarily celibate, then he is (by definition) an incel.

no that wasnt the point. The point is that IncelTears assume's "incel" is a synonym for being a "misogynist" or "woman hater". So by their logic, a 25 year old virgin who respects women isnt an incel because he isnt misogynistic.

My point is, the only criteria to be an IN-CEL, is to be INvoluntarily CELibate. So even if a particular male respects, praises and worships women; even if this male doesn't believe in the blackpill philosophy, if he is involuntarily celibate, then he is (by definition) an incel.
I get that wasn't your point, but that little bit reminded me of something i've been thinking about lately

So he's ex incel as he now thinks he's volcel?

My point is, the only criteria to be an IN-CEL, is to be INvoluntarily CELibate. So even if a particular male respects, praises and worships women, even if this male doesn't subscribe to any aspects of the blackpill philosophy, if he is involuntarily celibate, then he is (by definition) an incel.
Chauvinist & misogynist used to be terms but now they're neatly wrapped into incel or virgin. That's a lot of projection.

Last edited:
If he doesn't want sex, then he is voluntarily celibate

He subconsciously wants sex, he is just fooling himself on a conscious level by creating the illusion of not wanting women.

His body wants sex, but his mind is psychologically ignoring his biological imperatives

Pretty much.

This is not a story about inceldom, this is a sob story about drugs from an addict who happened to be a manlet curry. Never did he mention anything about his social life; if anything, he had a nicer social life than most of us do. Nor did he say anything about dating or rejection.

The fact that he decides to ascribe his drug attention onto our community shows that he has no sense of personal responsibility at all.
That's pretty much how I saw this story.

He's basically saying that if you're an ugly male you should just trip on acid and shrooms and fool yourself into believing some bullshit about perception. If his perception was the only thing holding him back, he wouldn't "give up on women", he would perceive himself as chad and slay... But it looks like there's no imagination for your face, race, and height.

This is dumber than the shit that IT posts on a regular basis. He had no reason to connect that story to his inceldom. It's just a cope.

I get that wasn't your point, but that little bit reminded me of something i've been thinking about lately

yeah its all cause and effect. IncelTears always mixes up the "cause" with the "effect". They think women dont like us because we're misogynistic, when in reality, it's the other way around: we became misogynistic because women don't like us in the first place (due to our looks). It doesnt make sense for any guy to just go out into the world and hate women FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Rather, its makes sense that only after repeated negative reinforcement from women for prolonged and extended periods of time (especially on the basis of something you have no control over aka. Looks), that a man becomes hateful towards women.

Also, they assume that we all behave and act the same way that we interact online. I seriously doubt anybody on this forum (other than turbo-autists) actually go out in real life and use blackpill/incel terminology, such as calling women "foids" or using words such as "mog", "jestermaxx" etc. In reality, most blackpilled incels and bluepilled incels are INDISTINGUISHABLE. Whenever i see an unattractive male IRL, i can't tell if he's bluepilled or blackpilled, because their real life behaviour is that OF A NORMAL PERSON.

So whenever IncelTears claim that women reject us in real life because they can magically sense our "misogyny", I just have to laugh, because based on the points I outlined, such a statement makes no logical sense.

Last edited:
Ex incel? No reading lol

He subconsciously wants sex, he is just fooling himself on a conscious level by creating the illusion of not wanting women.

His body wants sex, but his mind is psychologically ignoring his biological imperatives
So in other words, he's coping hard :feelskek: :feelskek:

So he went from incel to volcel?
He's still a fucking loser though
Volcel implies he has the choice.
Cliffs: He doesn't its called a final boss tier cope its what I used to say before I admitted to being an incel "Yea I can totally go out with someone if I tried" JFL that was one hell of a cope.

>ex-incel(got laid)
>incel(never got laid)
Choose one fucking delusional morons

Lmao he's coping hard, he will probably go back to incel subreddits in a couple of months