Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet coping on another level

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Yes you bullied for being manlet but height isnt that bad of a deal ? :feelskek: someone need to punch this cunt on head

"I was humiliated, left alone and no girl ever wanting anything with me, but it's no that bad at least I have my coping mind that create bullshit thoughts so i don't end up thinking about suicide."

Unreal levels of coping. "Yes, why would you even want girls? I'm fine the way I am.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:"

Mount everest tier copemaxxxxxxing

Mogs the entire forum in terms of coping skills :dafuckfeels::feelsgah:

He should say : why to be taller, better to create genetically engineered girls who would love short men

would you rather want someone for who you actually are
If I become tall and a girl likes me because of it, then she does love me for who I am.

Usual copes have a justified reason but this one is just straight out of the sky

no shit, height of women doesn't matter

I feel sorry for him as a manlet tbh. We have it hard.

normies would freak out if someone applied their logic to different scenarios
trivialising manlet issues is ok, but imagine if someone told a Holocaust survivor "stop complaining! you DID survive after all, so it wasn't all that bad! " (I'm making an analogy, not comparison)

it's honestly messed up how no matter what a guy accomplishes in his life if he is short there will always be some asshole who brings it up to discredit him even though it has no relevance.

unfortunately as long as foids exist short men will always be seen as inferior to tall men

when the coping is too strong

He should say : why to be taller, better to create genetically engineered girls who would love short men
We can raise Lgirls and give them poor food to prevent them of gaining height:feelsthink: tbh.