Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet cope

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200617 165859 Reddit

When the coping is too strong...

Besides, do they bully little Gorillas in the jungle as well?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at those manlets think being peace-loving Hobbits will save them from being exterminated by Saruman's Uruk-Hai.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at those manlets think being peace-loving Hobbits will save them from being exterminated by Saruman's Uruk-Hai.
This manlet would swap bodies with 6'5 Chad in a heartbeat, trust me.

You don't want to be tall because of w*men, you want to be tall because of men. This manlet really has no clue

When the coping is too strong...

Besides, do they bully little Gorillas in the jungle as well?
Nah, us apes are above that garbage

This manlet would swap bodies with 6'5 Chad in a heartbeat, trust me.
Yeah I know, but there are way too many coping peace-loving Hobbits like him in the world.

Yeah I know, but there are way too many coping peace-loving Hobbits like him in the world.
Ya, short men should never treat any woman with respect. Most women want him dead

Ya, short men should never treat any woman with respect. Most women want him dead
High IQ. Even 4'11 foids want 6' dudes now. Hypergamy is going out of control.

High IQ. Even 4'11 foids want 6' dudes now. Hypergamy is going out of control.
important to note: women don't want a guy who's taller than them. they want a guy who's taller than their friends' boyfriends. women can't actually tell the difference between a 5'11 guy and a 6' guy, but 6' is much more attractive because it carries higher status.

important to note: women don't want a guy who's taller than them. they want a guy who's taller than their friends' boyfriends. women can't actually tell the difference between a 5'11 guy and a 6' guy, but 6' is much more attractive because it carries higher status.
Foids only see males as objects.

Foids will look at this not with sympathy and awe but roll their eyes and scoff. How can you try convince a subspecies of human to like you when they are set in stone to see you dead? Yeah, a "full" bed. Foids want king and queen size beds you dumb fucking coper. Foids want to sit in business class MINIMUM. They want space because it's luxurious. You have space because it's convenient for you.

That said, manlet is correct when saying if foids can judge us by height, we can absolutely judge foids by how much they weigh or how they look. Height is something we cannot change. Weight is, to varying degrees, but it's never impossible, nor are there too many complications, unlike leg lengthening.