Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Manlet calls abortion supporters bitches and almost fights them

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Of course some ugly old whiteknight faggot tries to fuck with him.

That's very based of him, how do people even manage to become this based?

That's very based of him, how do people even manage to become this based?
When you have a livestreaming camera and a guy holding a back up camera for you, then you can get away with saying whatever you want.

Based. I don't understand how a male could support abortion, those are level of cuckness I cant even imagine

Based. I don't understand how a male could support abortion, those are level of cuckness I cant even imagine
To be fair, i dont really care about abortion stuff. But if it makes femoids angry, it is good.

Jfl is she a child penis

To be fair, i dont really care about abortion stuff. But if it makes femoids angry, it is good.
That's probably the real reason the manletcel and fatcel were there.

dont have sex and you dont need abortions

20:37 -- 2/10 foid hag, who's ironically a chinlet, thinks she can talk about a guy's looks when she's post wall LMAO.

20:37 -- 2/10 foid hag, who's ironically a chinlet, thinks she can talk about a guy's looks when she's post wall LMAO.
She thought she made the funniest joke in the world, and doesn't have a chin herself.

It's sad what happened to this country.

I would love to punch That bitches face

Brutal height and frame pill.

This guy is doing god's work at the abortion rallies.

This guy is doing god's work at the abortion rallies.

What's up with feminists/soyboys putting dozens of trashy stickers on the cover of their macbooks :feelspuke: