Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet brags about his "wife"

Doesn't look too bad tbh

Doesn't look too bad tbh
Looks like a tranny tbh and she seems disgusted by him.
I hope for his sake that's not true, and if he's happy then that's good. Still think it's weird to post pics like that on reddit and honestly a wife is never something to brag about. You're the cuck that finished last (if you're lucky kek)

lifefuel for manlets

That's a dude, GrAY
Hmm, I cannot judge that correctly. 6'2 makes it seem likely and she definitely wears a lot of makeup. I hope for him that he doesn't brag about someone who is not a bio-female.

I'm happy for them, I just wish the husband didn't flagrantly brag. It's like winning the lottery and sticking out a giant middle finger to the rest of the people living paycheck-to-paycheck.

Is this a foid?

I'm happy for them, I just wish the husband didn't flagrantly brag. It's like winning the lottery and sticking out a giant middle finger to the rest of the people living paycheck-to-paycheck.
Marrying a tranny is winning the lottery, least cucked GrAYcel :lul: @B/W muttcel

I'd do it in a heartbeat, but even trans women don't want me.
Go back to 4chan tranny lover

Pic after the cuckolding section with Tyrone :feelsokman:

she's got more T than this dude

We all know who wears the pants in this relationship

Wife looks like a tranny but maybe I'm being too cynical.