Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet betabuxxer has a message for r/incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

:feelskek::feelskek:
Who’s gonna break it to this idiot

8BC44C87 64B0 4640 BBC2 8B3DD91CEB83

>learn game
is this one of those PUAshills?

You just slipped frame, brah, you slipped frame bad! :(

Admitting that you're an ugly manlet and your girl looks much better than you in public to thousands of people is like the opposite of what that pick up artist shit is all about, isn't it?

Imagine him there in a starbucks lobby like "hey babe, lemme just take a quick pic to show the incels how I got a chick above my league". Her distant, glazed-over look is screaming boredom and regret.

"I won the lotto, all of you can".

Be Rabbi Boteach game?

He really didn't think through why he actually has her before posting that did he? little sausage fucker

which types of incels are the biggest copers? I think it's manlets and currycels (no hate)

"I'm what you call a chad"

Honestly, I can't see a woman that looks and dresses like that ever dating a guy that unironically and autistically uses the phrase "learn game".

i'm settling down! i love my husband!

KJdzG8g

Ok, so you were lucky and got a girl 5 points SMV and 10 cm above you. why would you now talk about some "PUA game" and deter her?

If that smile on her face isn't forced u don't know what is. She knows very well what's ger next move is.

When I see things like this a part of me wants to believe they are trolling.

LOL it's from /r/incels time, those were the days boyo, the golden days of /r/incels, this post made me nostalgic. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Anyway, congrats on your successful game, now it's the time for the next phase, start looking for a 6'5" bull for your wifey. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She doesn't look very white

Lol this pic someone posted in the comments....

His kid doesn't look happy he inherited dad's manlet genes.

JBW in action

I fucking bet she fucks tall white Chad indoors

He's getting cucked by Chad

Money.
She will breakup immidiatly when.she finds someone taller then her and with the same amount or more cash then this piece of coper

There aint game there is just the triangle of L/M/S

Honestly just laughing at guys who refuse to learn about the blackpill and get cucked

JBW theory confirmed.

She’s resource extracting possibly through a future divorce or she’s attaining some kind of status leverage.

You are either chad or beta bux to woman, there’s no inbetween. There’s no way on gods green earth this guy is a chad to her.

He’s about to learn first hand what a parasite-host relationship feels like

JBNT theory confirmed.

Female ethnics fuck any white object in existence